Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Can't do the internet so good.

OP SBTTLS

Hello, everyone.

I have a few D&B's within driving distance of me, and no idea which if any location has Fireteam Raven. I searched D&B's site for each location, and used a search engine to try to find the cabinet's whereabouts in my specific area to no avail.

I was hoping that someone could provide me with a link or maybe help my dumb -Yoink- search properly.

Thanks in advance.
As far as I can tell, D&B hasn't updated their website to include Fireteam Raven as a part of their offerings yet.

You could try calling those locations and speaking to a manager if you want to know more now, or just what a few weeks to see if their websites get updated.
If i were you, i would just wait until waypoint has updated stats for the game, like leaderboards. Then you know everyone has the green light to play. At that point you know some D&B have it ready to play.
Regice554 wrote:
If i were you, i would just wait until waypoint has updated stats for the game, like leaderboards.
That's a really good point. I hadn't thought about how no one has talked about successfully connecting their account. I guess that does mean that they only have a few cabinets at pilot stores, and haven't rolled out the entire line yet.

I would play the game regardless, but if I take the time out to make it a day trip, I would like to do everything associated with it.

I don't mind waiting. Thanks, Regice!
SBTTLS wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
If i were you, i would just wait until waypoint has updated stats for the game, like leaderboards.
That's a really good point. I hadn't thought about how no one has talked about successfully connecting their account. I guess that does mean that they only have a few cabinets at pilot stores, and haven't rolled out the entire line yet.

I would play the game regardless, but if I take the time out to make it a day trip, I would like to do everything associated with it.

I don't mind waiting. Thanks, Regice!
You can already link your profile on Waypoint if you go to your service record.

It generates a QR code for you, that I assume you will bring up on your phone screen when at a D&B to scan into the arcade terminal.