Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Can the QR Reader be disconnected?

OP ASSASSIN K13

I tried to Log in with the QR code when the game first can out but figured I was doing something wrong. I waited a few months and tried again, this time I said something to D&B about the QR Reader, questioning if it needed to be hooked up but got no reply. I waited a few month and went back today. tried to get the QR to read and nothing. I looked up the video on how it is done and repeatedly tried it and it still would not read. I tried different zoom sizes, brightness setting, angles but nothing worked. And yes I had actived the game first and was ready to enter story mode.

Is it possible for the QR reader to be disconnected?

I have played the full game many times over again and Enjoyed it but I really would like at least one playthrough to show up on my recorded.
I'm moving an hour away from any of the places that I know have the game soon and don't want to waste gas on something that might not work. I would still drive to play it if I can get it to work.
I tried to Log in with the QR code when the game first can out but figured I was doing something wrong. I waited a few months and tried again, this time I said something to D&B about the QR Reader, questioning if it needed to be hooked up but got no reply. I waited a few month and went back today. tried to get the QR to read and nothing. I looked up the video on how it is done and repeatedly tried it and it still would not read. I tried different zoom sizes, brightness setting, angles but nothing worked. And yes I had actived the game first and was ready to enter story mode.

I have played the full game many times over again and Enjoyed it but I really would like at least one playthrough to show up on my recorded.
I'm moving an hour away from any of the places that I know have the game soon and don't want to waste gas on something that might not work. I would still drive to play it if I can get it to work.
Is there a red light on it? Does it look like it's turned on?

It's absolutely possible for it to not be activated.
Same here for me but the D&B that I live near told me they won't connect it because they don't want a long line to play that one game.

It does not have a red light or anything that looks like it's turned on.

It does not have a red light or anything that looks like it's turned on.
It is definitely off then. From my understanding, it's just a switch that basically needs flipped.

Ask a manager, send an email or something. It should take very minimal effort for them to turn it on.