1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm pretty sure this is canon OP I'd be surprised if it wasn't. It's pretty rare to have a Halo game that isn't canon.
No Halo was ever non-canon.
cough cough Odd One Out cough
I thought you were talking about the video games, my bad. I don’t care what anyone says, Odd One Out is more canon to me than Halo 4 & 5.
AND you made me regret making that comment.
I though you were talking about Halo in general.
I'm pretty sure this is canon OP I'd be surprised if it wasn't. It's pretty rare to have a Halo game that isn't canon.
I thought you were talking about the video games, my bad. I don’t care what anyone says, Odd One Out is more canon to me than Halo 4 & 5.
AND you made me regret making that comment.
I though you were talking about Halo in general.
It’s ok. I should have been more specific.
Yes, because an animation about a Spartan coded as 1337 and two anime teenagers beating a biologically altered Brute while blowing up Mountains (Wich makes those poor UNSC Cients look useless after investigating to develop a 30 Megaton Nuke is less practical than just kidnapping and training a child) is more believable than an old character wanting to wipeout humanity... again.

But in second tough I wish they make another Halo anime, there is such a big potential.
I think the game will have some visual representations of events that took place in Halo: The Flood along with the new stuff they added.

This post has been hidden.

You shut your commie mouth! I'll have you know that was one of the single most realistic depictions of Halo ever.
You shut your commie mouth! I'll have you know that was one of the single most realistic depictions of Halo ever.
NEIN!!!
I was just thinking the same thing lol 😆
It would be funny if they mad odd one out canon. Especially the part where the profit of truth says the word vacation. It would be like a marval movie if you know what mean😆
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2