Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Classic Halo Style?

OP Nightcaster460

I got to play this yesterday, and I noticed things that made me smile so much. You play as ODSTs! The assault rifle has 60 bullets in a magazine once again after all these years. The art style looks like Bungie Halo. Really awesome stuff I must say. :D
I enjoyed the throw back immensely. One thing that threw me off (but didnt mind it) was the addition of newer halo aspects melded into older timeline. Such as covenant Lich ship or even the newer music they introduced in Spartan assault/strike.
I love the art style in this game. Good job guys!
It's a fun game with the classic twist. I'm all for it!!!
I felt that overall it was very well done for an arcade shooter. Brought back the nostalgia of CE.
Nadesicle wrote:
It's a fun game with the classic twist. I'm all for it!!!
It is but dang I didn't even beat mission one the first time, haha.
I really liked the way all the characters Armors looked. Everyone has their own look but not in an over the top way.
I got to play this yesterday, and I noticed things that made me smile so much. You play as ODSTs! The assault rifle has 60 bullets in a magazine once again after all these years. The art style looks like Bungie Halo. Really awesome stuff I must say. :D
awesome! I yet need to play this!! :D
Yep going to say I loved it so much too! Me and my friend played it and was sick!! Loved the art style and game play. Spent alot playing it though but would definitely play it again! Did you get to the end? 😀
tonic bom wrote:
Yep going to say I loved it so much too! Me and my friend played it and was sick!! Loved the art style and game play. Spent alot playing it though but would definitely play it again! Did you get to the end? 😀
I don't think I have.
tonic bom wrote:
I don't think I have.
Oh fair enough well you should definitely give it another try it's really good fun!
how's the game i've never played it before.
how's the game i've never played it before.
Well it's a 4 player on rails shooter. Really good game.
I honestly wish this came out when I was a kid, lol.