Confirmed: Gamertag can be linked for rewards

OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
According to a new Halo Fireteam Raven Advertisement, "Players can easily link their Xbox Live Gamertag/Accounts via QR code for Exclusive Stats and Rewards!!!

Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see any other posts about it.
This is the first time i have heard about it, the linked gamer tag i mean.
According to a new Halo Fireteam Raven Advertisement, "Players can easily link their Xbox Live Gamertag/Accounts via QR code for Exclusive Stats and Rewards!!!Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see any other posts about it.
Would there be achiements and could you show where you found this🙏
Zepher03 wrote:
According to a new Halo Fireteam Raven Advertisement, "Players can easily link their Xbox Live Gamertag/Accounts via QR code for Exclusive Stats and Rewards!!!Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see any other posts about it.
I haven't heard anything about achievements. I found it on Reddit then posted it to Instagram which is linked above
Zepher03 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about achievements. I found it on Reddit then posted it to Instagram which is linked above
Than what are the "Exclusive Stats and Rewards"
Can't wait to link mine up !
Zepher03 wrote:
Zepher03 wrote:
Than what are the "Exclusive Stats and Rewards"
No idea. I'm sure we'll find out before much longer
Nice, even more excited to try it now.
So did y’all get an emblem or something? Armor like watching the series?
So did y’all get an emblem or something? Armor like watching the series?
Nothing has been announced or discovered yet. I'm sure we'll know once the games become a bit more widespread
This is pretty cool. I was already curious about Raven and I want to try it. But now it seems more worth it now that I can link my gamertag.
HYv47 wrote:
This is pretty cool. I was already curious about Raven and I want to try it. But now it seems more worth it now that I can link my gamertag.
We're all excited and eager to see what kind of rewards we'll be getting
Going to play it tomorrow, even if we link our Gamertags to the game, i'm sure we get our rewards later on.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Going to play it tomorrow, even if we link our Gamertags to the game, i'm sure we get our rewards later on.
Keep us posted! Let us know how it goes!
I just noticed that the QR code generator is now live on Waypoint.

Go to your service record and you can now select Fireteam Raven from the drop-down menu.
AshamanND wrote:
I just noticed that the QR code generator is now live on Waypoint.

Go to your service record and you can now select Fireteam Raven from the drop-down menu.
Ill go and check that out now!
Was a little bit late to talk about this, but, I did get a chance to play Fireteam Raven at Dave and Busters on the 2nd and I must say it's amazing ! I'm not sure if the QR code thing works though, I generated the code and scanned it so hopefully we'll see something on the service record because right now I see nothing at all.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Was a little bit late to talk about this, but, I did get a chance to play Fireteam Raven at Dave and Busters on the 2nd and I must say it's amazing ! I'm not sure if the QR code thing works though, I generated the code and scanned it so hopefully we'll see something on the service record because right now I see nothing at all.
Gotcha. Someone pointed out that Fireteam Raven is now available on your service record, here on Waypoint.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Keep us posted if you see something show up on your record!
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Keep us posted if you see something show up on your record!
If anyone else sees this post, can you say whether or not you linked your tag so we can take a look at all the stats?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4