Confirmed: Gamertag can be linked for rewards

OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So I tried to link my account to the game and it works for playing it But i can’t find any rewards or statuses from the game
miniman921 wrote:
So I tried to link my account to the game and it works for playing it But i can’t find any rewards or statuses from the game
That's odd as well because I don't see Fireteam Raven as a viewable game in your Service Record either
I'm sure we'll see some of our stats when the game is more widespread. I'm setting my sights for next month, we may see something pop up.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I'm sure we'll see some of our stats when the game is more widespread. I'm setting my sights for next month, we may see something pop up.
I'm sure you're right but we were at least able to look and see that Fireteam Raven was an option for us to look at, just last week
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I'm sure you're right but we were at least able to look and see that Fireteam Raven was an option for us to look at, just last week
There is still an option in the drop down menu of my service record to see a Fireteam Raven page.
I'm heading down to Portland in two weeks, hope to hit up the D&B while I'm there.

I'll let you know how it goes.
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
There is still an option in the drop down menu of my service record to see a Fireteam Raven page.
I'm heading down to Portland in two weeks, hope to hit up the D&B while I'm there.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Weird, it wasn't showing up for me an hour or so ago. No big deal.

Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!
<<< Got the red profile badge today. I think anyone who plays it gets it.

Edit: Oh, and apparently a platinum req pack for Halo 5.
RJCCJ wrote:

AWESOME!!!!!! I really like the badge!
RJCCJ wrote:

Did you just play it ? I haven't received mine yet, and I scanned the QR code on July 2nd but nothing appeared.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

Did you just play it ? I haven't received mine yet, and I scanned the QR code on July 2nd but nothing appeared.
Maybe it takes a few days for everything to come up
RJCCJ wrote:

That badge is hawt
stckrboy wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

That badge is hawt
Indeed it is! I'm hoping my local Dave and Busters get's their game in this week! I'm anxious to play!
RJCCJ wrote:

I can also see some stats on your Waypoint service record for Fireteam Raven now.

Total enemies killed.
Max kill streak.
Sessions played.

Overall accuracy, with shots fired and shots landed.

Pretty cool!
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

I can see your stats page as well, but so for it has zeros.

Maybe you played it before the link was functioning?

From the Fireteam Raven overview page on waypoint:"Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
  • Visit the Halo: Fireteam Raven Service Record
  • Generate a QR tag for your account
  • Scan your QR tag before your play session begins
  • Return to Halo Waypoint to view stats and claim rewards
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070."
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

From the Fireteam Raven overview page on waypoint:"Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070."
Yeah, I just called them, they told me to contact Microsoft to solve the issue.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

That sucks, but kinda makes sense.
I suppose the issue wasn't with the gameplay itself, but with the upload of the data to Waypoint.

Maybe make a new thread in the support section? Although I haven't had much success getting a response about my question with Waypoint stats tracking on other issues.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

Hey buzzsaw135 - it looks like you linked and unlinked your account on the same day that you played Fireteam Raven, which may have caused this issue you're seeing.

If you'd like to get rewards and have stats tracks track properly, please make sure to keep your account connected :)
Quote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

Hey buzzsaw135 - it looks like you linked and unlinked your account on the same day that you played Fireteam Raven, which may have caused this issue you're seeing.

If you'd like to get rewards and have stats tracks track properly, please make sure to keep your account connected :)
That's very odd, because I linked the tag while I was playing the game then unlinked it when I finished the whole game. Is some of my stats saved, or gone forever ?
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Quote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

That's very odd, because I linked the tag while I was playing the game then unlinked it when I finished the whole game. Is some of my stats saved, or gone forever ?
The little blurb suggests to wait up to eight hours for the rewards to show up, so un-linking it right away probably messed up that process.
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Quote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:

The little blurb suggests to wait up to eight hours for the rewards to show up, so un-linking it right away probably messed up that process.
Ah, I see. Well, I guess i'll retry when I go back to Dave and Busters again whenever I have the time to. Thanks all for the help !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4