Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Confirmed: Gamertag can be linked for rewards

OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This makes me very excited and eager to find a machine and play! I'm going to head to my Dave and Busters tomorrow to see if the machine has come in yet!
This makes me very excited and eager to find a machine and play! I'm going to head to my Dave and Busters tomorrow to see if the machine has come in yet!
Should be in. My D&B gets most new games in late and we’ve had it for about a week now.

Going to D&B on Wednesday is great too because it’s half off all games! I recommend probably going in earlier in the day though because it can become quite packed at night.
RJCCJ wrote:
Should be in. My D&B gets most new games in late and we’ve had it for about a week now.

Going to D&B on Wednesday is great too because it’s half off all games! I recommend probably going in earlier in the day though because it can become quite packed at night.
My thoughts exactly! My girlfriend and I are gonna go and check it out tonight
nice
I’ll have to go to my local D&B and check this out. It looks really fun!
RJCCJ wrote:
So did you go?
How was it?
AshamanND wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:
So did you go?
How was it?
Not just yet. We ran into a few snags. We're going to go on Wednesday night when all the games are half off
AshamanND wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:
So did you go?
How was it?
Not just yet. We ran into a few snags. We're going to go on Wednesday night when all the games are half off
Hope it goes well!

I'm heading to Portland this weekend and going to visit the D&B there (I'm from Vancouver).

Anyone in the Portland area who wants to team up, send me a message!
AshamanND wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:
So did you go?
How was it?
Thats a good idea, hopefully the one near me has one. I need to go and check becuase they dont awnser the phone or respond to emails. But if the D&B near me has raven, im gona need to get me some deals so it dosnt hit me hard in the wallet. Lol it probalby will any though, becuase knowing its half off, ill probaly get food and drinks.
Regice554 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
RJCCJ wrote:
So did you go?
How was it?
Thats a good idea, hopefully the one near me has one. I need to go and check becuase they dont awnser the phone or respond to emails. But if the D&B near me has raven, im gona need to get me some deals so it dosnt hit me hard in the wallet. Lol it probalby will any though, becuase knowing its half off, ill probaly get food and drinks.
Going on Wednesday is the best thing to do because all the games are half off. That is your best bet.
I played the game tonight at the Dave & Buster's in Plymouth Meeting, PA. As best I can tell, the only rewards are a badge on here and a single Fireteam Raven Platinum Req Pack regardless of how many lives you use or how many "sessions" you play. Stat tracking is partially working; it stores your high score, shots fired, shots landed, accuracy percent, enemies killed, deadliest enemy for each stage. Oddly, it's showing 0/6 missions completed even though I did play through them all across a couple sittings.

The game is pretty fun and pretty fair as far as arcade games go. Also, it's ineligible for "all you can play" packages so keep that in mind before running over like I did.
Looks like there are additional stats tracking available now. It shows each of 6 levels!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3