Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Console Port?...

OP TheHal09uy

Do you think this game will eventually get some sort of port over to consoles, would this even be a technical possibility just wondering since dont have any way to play it
Sorry OP, there are no plans to port this to console. It was designed as an arcade experience that probably wouldn't translate well to console
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry OP, there are no plans to port this to console. It was designed as an arcade experience that probably wouldn't translate well to console
Yeah thought that would be the case, guess I will have to wait for the game to eventually pop up in an arcade near where I live, fingers crossed it happens soon
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I thought it might be better then making a new one.

I think this would port to console just fine using, that's right, you guessed it, LAN!
A console version on one console could perhaps support two players via split-screen. The more consoles you add via LAN the more options are available. All the way up to four players, four consoles, four games, four TVs.
I really think it would work. Plus the home version could include both versions of the game, that is, if there is a new two-player-centric version being released. UPDATE 2019/01/30: Two-player version confirmed.

Anyway, 343i, I support a console release of this game that proudly features robust LAN options and of course Live options for those playing online.