Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Dave and busters fireteam locations

OP StatedSneeze404

Can anyone give me a list of all the Dave and Busters locations that will have fireteam raven in the US?
No locations at the moment, but we should see them pop up sometime by the end of June this year.
I would imagine all locations will probably get the machine, its just a question of when they'll actually show up
I would imagine all locations will probably get the machine, its just a question of when they'll actually show up
This, or it will be added to every location over a period of time.
omarlotrc wrote:
I would like to think that every single location will get one at some point in time or another. It would be odd for certain locations to not get one
omarlotrc wrote:
I would like to think that every single location will get one at some point in time or another. It would be odd for certain locations to not get one
Oh, for sure. It just might take longer for some branches.
omarlotrc wrote:
Oh, for sure. It just might some branches longer than others.
I'm already recruiting/blackmailing coworkers to go with me when it comes out. I don't expect it to be life-changing or even particularly memorable but it should be a fun evening.
omarlotrc wrote:
Agreed, but some are pretty jam-packed with other games. Might take some branches some time to figure out how they want to reshuffle or what games they want to retire.
KayMrt wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Agreed, but some are pretty jam-packed with other games. Might take some branches some time to figure out how they want to reshuffle or what games they want to retire.
Fair point but each location should get a game at some point in time or another. I've never heard of a DnB NOT getting an exclusive game because of some type of restriction
Can anyone give me a list of all the Dave and Busters locations that will have fireteam raven in the US?
Rosemont, Chicago has one
Dave and busters at arundel mills mall in Hanover md has there's up and running. It's amazing!!!!!
Anyone with word on any West Coast locations?
I'm hearing from some people all over the country that some Dave and Busters locations have it setup but not up and running yet. Hopefully this means the full release date is coming very soon!
just saw a few posts on Facebook from some of the individual D&B location saying they are up. Check your local store's FB page.
Played through the game tonight at the Dave & Buster's in Plymouth Meeting, PA, so if anyone is in the Philadelphia area you can find it there. Not sure about the other two locations in/around the city.