Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Easiest Way To Play Halo: Fireteam Raven?

OP itsjustm0nty

So I've been to a few places where they had a Fireteam Raven machine there and the 2 I went to were worn out. I currently live near the Cleveland, Ohio area and the D&B near me has one but that place is always packed and normally has someone there. Is there anyway to play this game online legally? Or, if there is a list of locations around my area that have them, I wanna beat the game and play it a lot and get my service record bumped up for it. Thanks!
I hope it might be ported at some point to PC. Everyone outside the US will otherwise never play it.
I hope it might be ported at some point to PC. Everyone outside the US will otherwise never play it.
That would be awesome! Would make sense for most of the community who don't have a way to play it to have a way to play it!
So I've been to a few places where they had a Fireteam Raven machine there and the 2 I went to were worn out. I currently live near the Cleveland, Ohio area and the D&B near me has one but that place is always packed and normally has someone there. Is there anyway to play this game online legally? Or, if there is a list of locations around my area that have them, I wanna beat the game and play it a lot and get my service record bumped up for it. Thanks!
It's an arcade game only, and I imagine there were legal deals and licensing involved so that you won't see it ported to any other platform.

Go to the arcade where you saw it and wait your turn to play.

Also, talk to the owner/manager first to make sure they have it hooked up to the online services so that you can scan your QR code when you play.

Video showing how to do the code.
Would be awesome to see it come to Xbox eventually.