Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Finally Found one in the UK!

OP NEXUS NX

I got to play Fire Team Raven in an arcade in Skegness, UK. I have to say, the sound and cinematic feel of the game is great. I loved it when the Master Cheif jumps out and kicks his way through the Covenant to the escape pod, just like Halo:CE. Getting behind the guns on the Autumn, the chain-gun in the Warthog, very enjoyable.

I really enjoyed the gameplay and the mechanics, but did anyone else find it too hard?

I only got the second level after putting in about £3 (£1 per go) - I know it had the shield bar as a health bar, but it did seem too easy to die. I thought that maybe having 3 health packs would be better. I would love to play it more, but you could easily spend a lot of money playing.

I know it came to America, is it expensive to play, $1 or $2?, based on how quickly you can die?
NEXUS NX wrote:
I got to play Fire Team Raven in an arcade in Skegness, UK. I have to say, the sound and cinematic feel of the game is great. I loved it when the Master Cheif jumps out and kicks his way through the Covenant to the escape pod, just like Halo:CE. Getting behind the guns on the Autumn, the chain-gun in the Warthog, very enjoyable.

I really enjoyed the gameplay and the mechanics, but did anyone else find it too hard?

I only got the second level after putting in about £3 (£1 per go) - I know it had the shield bar as a health bar, but it did seem too easy to die. I thought that maybe having 3 health packs would be better. I would love to play it more, but you could easily spend a lot of money playing.

I know it came to America, is it expensive to play, $1 or $2?, based on how quickly you can die?
Skegness I'm going there soon bro which arcade?
Greynex wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:

Skegness I'm going there soon bro which arcade?
Sorry for the late reply, it is one of the big arcade buildings with 3 floors, near the pier. One the first floor to the left
NEXUS NX wrote:

Was a really good game me and my friend also got the opportunity to play this game and both loved it!! Made it to the end with the Scarab but yh it was some what hard but I wouldn't say really hard. It did take us some time to get used to it but yh good game 🙂
Starting to see more of these popping up in the UK, Hollywood bowl’s seem to have a few units around the country 👍
NEXUS NX wrote:

I played it first at a camp sight was funny! 🙂
As an Arcade game, it is pretty fun. I just wish the scanners worked properly.