Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Finally Got To Play This!

OP StormPaladin448

I finally got a chance to play this at Dave and Busters yesterday and it is awesome!

The graphics are one of the best if not the best I've ever seen for an arcade game. My two friends and I rushed to this game the moment we entered Dave and Busters and we had a blast. Fighting the Covenant and the Flood while seeing Chief kick -Yoink- was amazing. They even brought in vehicles from Halo 2 and Halo 4. Though the biggest surprise to me was fighting the Pure Flood forms. What I mean by the pure flood forms, I mean the two giant flood forms with the long tentacles, not the Halo 3 ones that resemble Hunters. I know that these Flood forms exist in Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2, but since I don't play those Halo games, preferring first person shooter, I was amazed because they were supposed to be in Halo 2 and possibly Halo 3, but were taken out.

Perhaps my favorite moment was having the unlimited Rockets.

The funniest thing though is that only me and one of my friends play Halo and the two of us got the most kills. My other friend...plays Play Station...not that I'm dissing the system, it's just Play Station only players are missing out. I know that playing Halo or not, a person can easily get a high amount of kills, I just found it funny that the two Halo players out of the three got the most kills.

The one down side was that I had to use my card over and over to respawn because I died at least once or twice in each mission and the credits needed to play the game are almost 10 per a life.