Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Finally Unlocked All 4 Characters!

OP DeathBringer221

Took 4 full games but had fun doing it. =D Ended up making it into the top 100 to so that's nifty. XD
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Took 4 full games but had fun doing it. =D Ended up making it into the top 100 to so that's nifty. XD
Congrats!
I definitely wanted to finish all 4 characters too, and made it my mission to do it.

Pretty fun game, but gets expensive, lol.
AshamanND wrote:
Congrats!
I definitely wanted to finish all 4 characters too, and made it my mission to do it.

How much is it? I've been looking to see if I can finally find one around me
AshamanND wrote:
Congrats!

Depends where you go, and when you play.

Some places are definitely more expensive than others. And some offer deals on certain days, like DnB on Wednesdays.

Put aside $20-$40 USD for a full playthrough with one character.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Congrats!

Some places are definitely more expensive than others. And some offer deals on certain days, like DnB on Wednesdays.

Gotcha. But if I bring some friends do we need to do each character for anything (I remember hearing there's an emblem if u can get the QR to scan) or is it just for the full thing we each should play as each of them?
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Congrats!

Gotcha. But if I bring some friends do we need to do each character for anything (I remember hearing there's an emblem if u can get the QR to scan) or is it just for the full thing we each should play as each of them?
https://twitter.com/AshamanND/status/1114973302995349504Here's a link to a video showing the QR code thing.

You only need to scan it once per Gamertag for the 'rewards' of the Req pack in H5, and the Nameplate in MCC.

When you scan additional times, all it does is track your stats each time you play.

You can see it on your service record here on Waypoint.
Just so u know it took me 40 bucks total (no special days or anything) to go through the game fully with all 4 characters. I know because I put 20 on my card and got through 2 games with enough credits for 1 extra life left so i did another 20 bucks for the last two play throughs. lol
Was such a good game that I spent a lot of money doing the same thing :'D but it's Halo so had to be done right!?
Is there anyone here that beat it with Ava Lang? She's the last character I'm missing but all the QR scanners for her are busted in my area. Can one of you help me out, and in exchange i could clear the game with a seperate character for you?