Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fire team raven brought to MCC

OP MCPOSC DRAGON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I got to play fire team raven be for the pandemic but the closet place to me to go back and play it again is an hour to an hour and 1/2 away so it got me thinking as I was watching some YouTube vids on it.I think it would be cool if 343 redid the game so it could be put on MCC especially since the pandemic hit to me the game was kind like a prequel to ODST and it would be a good way to keep players happy while we wait for H6
please tell me what you think
I would love this to be ported to the xbox one.

I recently got Spartan Assault simply because it was some more Halo to play even though it's not the type game I normally do.

An arcade first or third person shooter would be a lot of fun. Especially if all weapons were bottomless mags.
That would be epic if that ported it. Whenever i have the chance I'll try to find the nearest one to me :/
Same! I would love to finish that fight, but the pandemic closed up my nearest chance. It would be stellar to see it on MCC one day!
If this could eventually happen I would love it, sadly there's probably contractual limits on it.
but the closet place to me to go back and play it again is an hour to an hour and 1/2 away
Call or check any arcades or places around you with arcade machines to make sure. The official list of locations on this site is lacking at least 3 locations that I know of with machines, all of them Mr Gatti's Pizza buffets.
Pandemic/Flood!! No go, till we are all vaccinated/bioenhanced. There is only one unit in my sector and we are in lockdown till enhancement. It would be nice if they ported it to the new series. Be safe! Dont forget your helmet/mask & to cycle your scrubbers/wash your hands.
I reckon there will be a PC port at some point, a lot of old Arcade games do
A PC port would be epic. They should come out with it for VR.
They are adding armours of H:FR to Halo 3
With them focusing on Fireteam Raven this season it would be a really cool like stealth release the day of, just be like oh yeah and you can download this on rail shooter if you want.
MorseyBaby wrote:
If this could eventually happen I would love it, sadly there's probably contractual limits on it.
I would be very curious to know what legal barriers may exist and if any of them are set on a time table. I would love to have a console version of the game, although I am yet to play it at all so I know little of what I am asking for other than I want to play it.
MorseyBaby wrote:
I would be very curious to know what legal barriers may exist and if any of them are set on a time table. I would love to have a console version of the game, although I am yet to play it at all so I know little of what I am asking for other than I want to play it.
As would I, but I doubt it's something they can publicly release. If the makers and license holders did their due diligence properly I would expect there'd be an exclusivity period of anywhere between 3 and 5 years absolute minimum. As soon as you let MS release the game on consoles/PC, why would anyone use an arcade machine?
Can I say I would buy this for the Nintendo switch or is that blasphemy?? It seems like the type of game that requires motion controls. I don't think even a mouse would make it feel right.
The problem is that if anyone could play the arcade on your xbox, in addition to removing the medal in halowaypoint, there would be problems when playing because the game was designed to shoot in a cockpit and not with a controller. Also in my city there is no arcade.
Chances are, this won't get ported, but it sure would be fun.
I'm not sure it'd feel like the same game in MCC. Fireteam Raven's whole appeal is the arcade setting and actually holding the gun and aiming at the enemies on the two screens, fireteam by your side. I feel like if they ported it, it would feel a lot more lackluster as the story is minimal and the novelty would be gone. Besides, I doubt Dave & Buster's would be happy if one of their flagship game contracts suddenly became available everywhere anyway. Would cause more trouble than it'd relieve
Can I say I would buy this for the Nintendo switch or is that blasphemy?? It seems like the type of game that requires motion controls. I don't think even a mouse would make it feel right.
I think you are on to something here. The Switch Joy-Cons with a gun peripheral would be perfect to help simulate the original arcade experience of this game. Xbox wants their games everywhere now and wants as many players as possible.

Fire Team Raven would be such an interesting way to put Halo on the Switch. Someone relay this to Phil Spencer! 😁
It will be great to see Halo: Fireteam Raven being brought to the Halo Master Chief Collection. It will be a very different gameplay experience if the game being brought to the Halo Master Chief Collection.
they definitly need to do that not every can play fireteam raven make it happen 343!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2