Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam ravan for Xbox one

OP masterchief8713

I would like to see fireteam ravan for the Xbox one because I don't want to pay every time I want to play this game
I just want to buy It ones
So I can play it anytime
I believe 343 Industries already stated that it was NOT coming to Xbox One but it would be available, in some capacity, later this year. That's all they have said.

If you're looking to play a bit cheaper, go on a Wednesday when all their games are half price.
I get that u want that op, but this halo creation was made to bring in constant money for dave and busters. That and its creators took great pride in making it what it is, in terms of scale and imagination. It would be a shame to ruin all of that by making a port.
As cool as it would be to have this on XBox One, the way the game is designed, you would need to have motion controls similar to what the Wii/PS Move/Oculus/Vive have. Also, the game would be very short, with almost no replay value.

You have to understand that it was designed to be an arcade game experience, where it constantly has the player pumping money into it in order to finish a single playthrough. If you look at the other 'rail shooter' games at Dave & Buster's, they all have the same, basic, core game design elements: * You travel on a set path, shoot at targets that always spawn and attack in the exact same location and progress through the level once you have defeated the 'set' enemies that are blocking your path.

*If you are doing really good, the game allows the enemies to damage you more as time goes on. If you're doing bad, the game makes the enemies' damage output weaker.

*Eventually, your character WILL perish and you can choose to pay to continue or not.

Games like this are impossible to play through with a single credit. They're designed to take your money...constantly.
ArgusFire wrote:
As cool as it would be to have this on XBox One, the way the game is designed, you would need to have motion controls similar to what the Wii/PS Move/Oculus/Vive have. Also, the game would be very short, with almost no replay value.

You have to understand that it was designed to be an arcade game experience, where it constantly has the player pumping money into it in order to finish a single playthrough. If you look at the other 'rail shooter' games at Dave & Buster's, they all have the same, basic, core game design elements: * You travel on a set path, shoot at targets that always spawn and attack in the exact same location and progress through the level once you have defeated the 'set' enemies that are blocking your path.

*If you are doing really good, the game allows the enemies to damage you more as time goes on. If you're doing bad, the game makes the enemies' damage output weaker.

*Eventually, your character WILL perish and you can choose to pay to continue or not.

Games like this are impossible to play through with a single credit. They're designed to take your money...constantly.
That's why ports for rail shooters usually include bonuses, like cheats and alternative modes to be worth the price. Maybe a console game could be intentionally different, not specifically better, to not make the other irrelevant.
ArgusFire wrote:

That's why ports for rail shooters usually include bonuses, like cheats and alternative modes to be worth the price. Maybe a console game could be intentionally different, not specifically better, to not make the other irrelevant.
Yes. I agree. But it would be a game that has a soft release and only as a downloadable title, considering it is a rather short rail shooting gallery game. Perhaps a free DLC bundled with Halo 6/7/8 or Infinite?