Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven badge

OP yoWaddupFizz

I've played fireteam Raven and beat it multiple teams. How would I go about getting the waypoint badge for it?
From this:
Quote:
Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
  • Visit the Halo: Fireteam Raven Service Record
  • Generate a QR tag for your account
  • Scan your QR tag before your play session begins
  • Return to Halo Waypoint to view stats and claim rewards
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070.
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Wear it with pride!
MorseyBaby wrote:
Thanks!!
Wear it with pride!
Really like the badge! Trying to get more different badges for Halo Waypoint!
tonic bom wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Thanks!!
Wear it with pride!
Really like the badge! Trying to get more different badges for Halo Waypoint!
Good luck - mine all disappeared! The ones in my display case are still there, but if I take them down I've lost them!
MorseyBaby wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Thanks!!
Wear it with pride!
Really like the badge! Trying to get more different badges for Halo Waypoint!
Good luck - mine all disappeared! The ones in my display case are still there, but if I take them down I've lost them!
Wow really? That sucks 😢
tonic bom wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Thanks!!
Wear it with pride!
Really like the badge! Trying to get more different badges for Halo Waypoint!
I really like the badge as well! Best of luck trying to earn others though. Most have been retired.
Can I store my QR code somewhere so it is easy for me to access? I played the heck out of Fireteam Raven a couple days ago but I didn't have time to relocate my QR code.
Can I store my QR code somewhere so it is easy for me to access? I played the heck out of Fireteam Raven a couple days ago but I didn't have time to relocate my QR code.
Go to your waypoint profile on your phone.
Navigate to your FireTeam Raven service record and you will see your personal QR code.

Screenshot it for easier retrieval later if you like.
From this:
Quote:
Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
  • Visit the Halo: Fireteam Raven Service Record
  • Generate a QR tag for your account
  • Scan your QR tag before your play session begins
  • Return to Halo Waypoint to view stats and claim rewards
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070.
I was at outpost discovery with FTR and it was broken, wouldnt allow for login stuff, so I played it and can verify i was there, but can i still get the badge?
FOTUS wrote:
Quote:
I was at outpost discovery with FTR and it was broken, wouldnt allow for login stuff, so I played it and can verify i was there, but can i still get the badge?
Unless it can be manually granted by staff I wouldn't put money on it. From my understanding you need to use a QR at the cabinet in order to confirm that you've played, so if that failed there won't be a record to link to your account. 343/Waypoint mods are bound to know more about how it works than me, however.
Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinken badges!
That said, it is a pretty cool badge you get.
Seeing as we are all ready loged in when we scan the QR code, we should get another badge for getting a high score on the leader board. It might even bring more life to the game with people hunting for another forum badge.

I know that's probably not going to happen, but it's a thought.
FOTUS wrote:
Quote:
I was at outpost discovery with FTR and it was broken, wouldnt allow for login stuff, so I played it and can verify i was there, but can i still get the badge?
Unless it can be manually granted by staff I wouldn't put money on it. From my understanding you need to use a QR at the cabinet in order to confirm that you've played, so if that failed there won't be a record to link to your account. 343/Waypoint mods are bound to know more about how it works than me, however.
It is shocking just how many people have had issues with the scanners.
I had QR code issues so I still don't have credit for the first level, even though it gave me credit for all the rest. I did everything in one sitting.
MrDeath130 wrote:
I had QR code issues so I still don't have credit for the first level, even though it gave me credit for all the rest. I did everything in one sitting.
Unfortunately the only way for you to get credit would be to replay it, ensure you're signed in, and do the mission select.
Ah that's okay. Not a huge arcade guy, I definitely went out of my way to play it since it is Halo, definitely worth a full playthrough.