Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven badge

OP goldenfiz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'll make sure to scan the QR code as I wouldn't have known to beforehand
Nice Badge bud :) Well earned and well fought.
Thanks for the info..I gotta start remembering to scan it when ever I play it.
Quick question, i am about to go to a Dave buster really soon, is it true you recieve a MCC nameplate for scanning your QR and for playing the Story mode, and do we have to play a specific amount of the story mode to recieve the rewards?
Senior4337 wrote:
Quick question, i am about to go to a Dave buster really soon, is it true you recieve a MCC nameplate for scanning your QR and for playing the Story mode, and do we have to play a specific amount of the story mode to recieve the rewards?
I am surprised D&B is open.

Yes, you get a nameplate for MCC, and you should get a req pack for H5.

Here is a video of how to scan your QR code.
Call ahead and talk to the manager to make sure the scanner is working.
AshamanND wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:

Thanks, one more thing, when exactly should i scan the QR Code, so should i scan it when we are on the menu when we are selecting the story mode or when we start the mission and we are on the beginning cut-scene?
Senior4337 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:

Thanks, one more thing, when exactly should i scan the QR Code, so should i scan it when we are on the menu when we are selecting the story mode or when we start the mission and we are on the beginning cut-scene?
In the menu when you are picking a mission 👍

Also remember to wash you hands because of the covid 19! I'm surprised any arcade is open, so just be safe and aware.
Regice554 wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:

Also remember to wash you hands because of the covid 19! I'm surprised any arcade is open, so just be safe and aware.
This is the best time to scan.
After you've put your money in and selected 'mission select' you should be able to scan.

If you miss it, you can also scan it during gameplay - but then you're missing kills on your record.
AshamanND wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:

After you've put your money in and selected 'mission select' you should be able to scan.

If you miss it, you can also scan it during gameplay - but then you're missing kills on your record.
Just want to make sure the Story Mode count the kills and the progress also or is it only the "Mission Select" section one?
Senior4337 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:

Just want to make sure the Story Mode count the kills and the progress also or is it only the "Mission Select" section one?
Both.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2