Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven: Console Edition

OP x N7 117 x

Remember the days of the PlayStation, Time Crisis, and light guns? I am just curious as to how many in the community would buy a console edition of Fireteam Raven.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Remember the days of the PlayStation, Time Crisis, and light guns? I am just curious as to how many in the community would buy a console edition of Fireteam Raven.
Meh. Would I buy it? Sure, I buy everything else Halo related. Do I want it? Not really. Leave it for the one time a year I go bowling.
I'd buy it if it was a thing. Other people? I don't think so. I think that a console edition wouldn't succeed well.
x N7 117 x wrote:
It would probably play like Time Splitters 2 or something. Would be a lot of fun, especially as a party game with friends. If it was under $10 I'd buy it. Although if they did release it, it'd probably be like $3-5 I'm sure. Halo: Spartan Assault & Strike are like $3 each, or 5 together. Raven is even shorter than them too I believe. Also some people would buy it exclusively for the badge on Waypoint I'm sure.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Considering the way the RE series did the UMBRELLA and DARKSIDE CHRONICLES, I can see a similar thing being done for this as an XBOX Arcade title.
I also don't think it would do well on console, bit I would still buy and play it.
DG TKO157 wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Considering the way the RE series did the UMBRELLA and DARKSIDE CHRONICLES, I can see a similar thing being done for this as an XBOX Arcade title.
Neither of those games ever made it to the Xbox family because no console supports a zapper accessory. Even dead space had an arcade style on rails shooter that was a wii and PlayStation 3 exclusive. Theses types of games never find their way to Xbox unless Microsoft supports a new peripheral which I highly doubt.