1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Only halo completions and randoms who have no clue what it is would buy it
Not necessarily. The game isn't available worldwide, leaving many who're interested in it unable to play it. And as the latest Season is all about the characters from the game, I am sure that interest has only risen.
There isn't one in Sweden or any in Scandinavia so I'll never get to play it if they don't make a console version :(
Not that I'd sit and play Raven all day but I'd like to at least play through it at some point
Spam8358 wrote:
There isn't one in Sweden or any in Scandinavia so I'll never get to play it if they don't make a console version :(
Not that I'd sit and play Raven all day but I'd like to at least play through it at some point
Yea that at least a little bit tragic in my opinion, I feel shut out from the party just because I wasn't able to make it to the arcade or D&B near me before things shut down but at least I know they'll reopen. We should definitely have a console version eventually for this reason alone imo.
FTR always seemed fun, but the thing that kinda killed the game was its accessibility. Bringing back FTR with some sort of console port would be great for Microsoft and anybody else who can't play it.
What would be special about a console that has a theme from a game that no one knows about?
I hope they port it eventually because I live over 200 miles from the nearest Dave and Busters...
What would be special about a console that has a theme from a game that no one knows about?
You either just read the title or don't fully understand what I said. I am not talking about a console. I am talking about a console edition of the game. A port.
Not necessarily. The game isn't available worldwide, leaving many who're interested in it unable to play it. And as the latest Season is all about the characters from the game, I am sure that interest has only risen.
I wouldn't buy it altough I never had and probably never will get the chance to play it, since Germany (where I'm playing from)
simply lacks the locations to even justify a Fireteam Raven Arcade Station; and altough I'm pretty bummed about it
I wouldn't want it to be released on console. It would just take away the "magic" surrounding it.

Apart from that I don't see it happening since it would be only of interested for Halo pureists,
the bigger market would simply shrug it off - there's a reason rail shooters aren't a thing on consoles anymore,
as a niche within a niche, they simply sell way too poor to justify a port.

So yeah I wouldn't hold my breath for it ever getting released - if you want it so badly, you'll have to go to the Arcade
and experience it like it is supposed to be experienced.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
I wouldn't buy it altough I never had and probably never will get the chance to play it, since Germany (where I'm playing from)
simply lacks the locations to even justify a Fireteam Raven Arcade Station; and altough I'm pretty bummed about it
I wouldn't want it to be released on console. It would just take away the "magic" surrounding it.

Apart from that I don't see it happening since it would be only of interested for Halo pureists,
the bigger market would simply shrug it off - there's a reason rail shooters aren't a thing on consoles anymore,
as a niche within a niche, they simply sell way too poor to justify a port.

So yeah I wouldn't hold my breath for it ever getting released - if you want it so badly, you'll have to go to the Arcade
and experience it like it is supposed to be experienced.
I doubt it will ever get released, I was just wondering who in the Halo Community would buy it if it did. And I have experienced it. In fact I travelled 3000 miles to a different country and then a 2 hour car drive to experience it, lol.
Arcade machines are not going to last forever. Over time these break down or are replaced by newer ones. There will come a time when it will be really impossible to find one of these arcade... So I am in favor of a port to console or PC. Only then would the game not be lost and would be accessible to all.
It would be great if it was added as a plugin for MCC
Aaronizten wrote:
Arcade machines are not going to last forever. Over time these break down or are replaced by newer ones. There will come a time when it will be really impossible to find one of these arcade... So I am in favor of a port to console or PC. Only then would the game not be lost and would be accessible to all.
It would be great if it was added as a plugin for MCC
Entirely agree with the 'eventually' but I wouldn't count on it being soon due to exclusivity causes
I don’t think it is necessary but it was fun enough that I would buy it to play couch coop.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Si fireteam raven se lanzara en los sistemas de xbox yo creo que seria único por su jugabilidad única de apunta y dispara y no hay mas juegos con esa jugabilidad en dichos dispositivos seria genial jugarlo en xbox.
I think this is something 343 should defiantly do. I don't think many people realize a lot of people simply don't have access to these arcade machines or they can't leave their house. It would be a pretty simple port that they could add to Game Pass.
I would love a console edition. I tried playing through it at dave and busters but some kid kept skipping the cutscenes and wouldn't get off the game. Would be nice to simply own it and experience it without limitations
I would buy it just because in Colombia there is no
Raiseon wrote:
I don’t think it is necessary but it was fun enough that I would buy it to play couch coop.
For me that would be the appeal sell it as what it is just a quick fun bring some friends over game. If they added in some Achievements and some kind of leaderboard or other competition thing to play against your friends would be a fun addition to the Halo Console family
Id like to see this. Nowhere around here has the game.
I don’t think it’d play very well on console. Like it was created for the purpose of having a reticle that you use your own movements to control, and that experience would be ruined imo by having a controller.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4