1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
mcmaker13 wrote:
I don’t think it’d play very well on console. Like it was created for the purpose of having a reticle that you use your own movements to control, and that experience would be ruined imo by having a controller.
That is why I suggested it be packed with a lightgun, like how a guitar came with Guitar Hero.
mcmaker13 wrote:
I don’t think it’d play very well on console. Like it was created for the purpose of having a reticle that you use your own movements to control, and that experience would be ruined imo by having a controller.
That is why I suggested it be packed with a lightgun, like how a guitar came with Guitar Hero.
Finally a use for Kinect
Gotta agree with some of the other posts out there, I'd buy it, but I'm not going to be upset if they don't do it.
I would buy it.
i would love to pick this up just to add to my collection but the arcade experience of it was way more fun than I think a console version could be
hopefully and I got to consoles
Considering 343i recently hired the guy who was working on modding VR into the MCC, I think they've got the tools needed for a great VR version of FTR if they wanted. I'd love that.
Considering 343i recently hired the guy who was working on modding VR into the MCC, I think they've got the tools needed for a great VR version of FTR if they wanted. I'd love that.
If 343i made any full length halo vr game, I would buy it in a heartbeat
I would it is fun
Yeah I would. I buy everything Halo related honestly lol.
I would for sure. I’ll play any and every halo game. Especially since the one time my son and I went to play FTR, the stinkin code wasn’t working or it wasn’t hooked up to the internet.
I would be keen to try it in an arcade first. There is one where a pal of mine lives a few hours away so next time I visit him I might try and sway people to go there.
I would absolutely buy this, I love this game, but in spirit of fairness, I doubt others would purchase a console edition of this. It’s a rather short game you could complete in short while, and lots of people buy Halo for multiplayer which this game lacks. On-rails shooters aren’t really meant for home gaming, since it has the “swipe to continue” function. All I’m saying is, I would totally buy it, others wouldn’t. BUT if they made this a VR or a light gun, I bet some would definitely check it out.
They would def need to make a lot of changes to it to make it more difficult and loner than 6 levels. But the fireteam is awesome and deserves more love!
I would definitely buy this if made available but I don't think they will do as they seem to want to encourage fans to play on the machines
I would definitely buy this if made available but I don't think they will do as they seem to want to encourage fans to play on the machines
oddly it seems that way. I don't think that's the case, but it def feels that way. It's so hard to find a place to play it and even more difficult to find a place that has it connected to the internet. strange situation indeed.
oddly it seems that way. I don't think that's the case, but it def feels that way. It's so hard to find a place to play it and even more difficult to find a place that has it connected to the internet. strange situation indeed.
I've seen them for sale if you have a spare $14,999 😅
I would, I really liked it and you can tell they tried with it.
I’d buy this if there was a console addition?
Remember the days of the PlayStation, Time Crisis, and light guns? I am just curious as to how many in the community would buy a console edition of Fireteam Raven.
I would 100% do that! Love everything Halo so it's a win win for me if they do decide to bring one out!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5