OP VmasterRecon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
mcmaker13 wrote:
I don’t think it’d play very well on console. Like it was created for the purpose of having a reticle that you use your own movements to control, and that experience would be ruined imo by having a controller.
That is why I suggested it be packed with a lightgun, like how a guitar came with Guitar Hero.
mcmaker13 wrote:
I don’t think it’d play very well on console. Like it was created for the purpose of having a reticle that you use your own movements to control, and that experience would be ruined imo by having a controller.
That is why I suggested it be packed with a lightgun, like how a guitar came with Guitar Hero.
Finally a use for Kinect
Gotta agree with some of the other posts out there, I'd buy it, but I'm not going to be upset if they don't do it.
I would buy it.
i would love to pick this up just to add to my collection but the arcade experience of it was way more fun than I think a console version could be
hopefully and I got to consoles
Considering 343i recently hired the guy who was working on modding VR into the MCC, I think they've got the tools needed for a great VR version of FTR if they wanted. I'd love that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4