Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam raven for VR?

OP Scorch27

I think it be awesome to see a VR halo game, and this could honestly be the best attempt at one with it being a arcade shooter.
This would be cool. I hope they'd be smart and make it quest compatible. (Not everyone can afford a gaming PC)
That would be pretty cool, although I am relatively certain that arcade shooters have the players always looking in one direction, so the levels would have to be expanded for VR.
peliquinn wrote:
That would be pretty cool, although I am relatively certain that arcade shooters have the players always looking in one direction, so the levels would have to be expanded for VR.
It be cool. More direction fight enemies and thus more intense. It be cool to see it done.
Scorch27 wrote:
peliquinn wrote:
It be cool. More direction fight enemies and thus more intense. It be cool to see it done.
This would be a particularly demanding rework rather than a port. Plus MS seem to have backed away from VR/MR of late. Suspect if it is ever ported the only difference would be inputs and it would remain an on-rails experience for console/PC