Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven for Xbox one

OP masterchief8713

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would like to see fireteam ravan for the Xbox one because I don't want to pay every time I want to play this game
I just want to buy It ones
So I can play it anytime
I believe 343 Industries already stated that it was NOT coming to Xbox One but it would be available, in some capacity, later this year. That's all they have said.

If you're looking to play a bit cheaper, go on a Wednesday when all their games are half price.
I get that u want that op, but this halo creation was made to bring in constant money for dave and busters. That and its creators took great pride in making it what it is, in terms of scale and imagination. It would be a shame to ruin all of that by making a port.
As cool as it would be to have this on XBox One, the way the game is designed, you would need to have motion controls similar to what the Wii/PS Move/Oculus/Vive have. Also, the game would be very short, with almost no replay value.

You have to understand that it was designed to be an arcade game experience, where it constantly has the player pumping money into it in order to finish a single playthrough. If you look at the other 'rail shooter' games at Dave & Buster's, they all have the same, basic, core game design elements: * You travel on a set path, shoot at targets that always spawn and attack in the exact same location and progress through the level once you have defeated the 'set' enemies that are blocking your path.

*If you are doing really good, the game allows the enemies to damage you more as time goes on. If you're doing bad, the game makes the enemies' damage output weaker.

*Eventually, your character WILL perish and you can choose to pay to continue or not.

Games like this are impossible to play through with a single credit. They're designed to take your money...constantly.
ArgusFire wrote:
As cool as it would be to have this on XBox One, the way the game is designed, you would need to have motion controls similar to what the Wii/PS Move/Oculus/Vive have. Also, the game would be very short, with almost no replay value.

You have to understand that it was designed to be an arcade game experience, where it constantly has the player pumping money into it in order to finish a single playthrough. If you look at the other 'rail shooter' games at Dave & Buster's, they all have the same, basic, core game design elements: * You travel on a set path, shoot at targets that always spawn and attack in the exact same location and progress through the level once you have defeated the 'set' enemies that are blocking your path.

*If you are doing really good, the game allows the enemies to damage you more as time goes on. If you're doing bad, the game makes the enemies' damage output weaker.

*Eventually, your character WILL perish and you can choose to pay to continue or not.

Games like this are impossible to play through with a single credit. They're designed to take your money...constantly.
That's why ports for rail shooters usually include bonuses, like cheats and alternative modes to be worth the price. Maybe a console game could be intentionally different, not specifically better, to not make the other irrelevant.
ArgusFire wrote:

That's why ports for rail shooters usually include bonuses, like cheats and alternative modes to be worth the price. Maybe a console game could be intentionally different, not specifically better, to not make the other irrelevant.
Yes. I agree. But it would be a game that has a soft release and only as a downloadable title, considering it is a rather short rail shooting gallery game. Perhaps a free DLC bundled with Halo 6/7/8 or Infinite?
I would like to see fireteam ravan for the Xbox one because I don't want to pay every time I want to play this game
I just want to buy It ones
So I can play it anytime
I agree it's very impossible
Fire team raven for Xbox one yes! If it's even possible :)
It would be nice to see it on xbox but I'm just happy that I'm finally getting a dave and busters build near me so I can finally play it.
It would be nice to see it on xbox but I'm just happy that I'm finally getting a dave and busters build near me so I can finally play it.
I can relate to that. While i do have one close to me, a dear friend of mine just got a dave and busters next to them. I was watching then set up shop, and from time to time i looked through the front foor to see raven inside. The front doors were covered in hand prints from all the people trying to look inside. Im sure alot of people are excited for one to open, and even though i allready went, i was anxious to go into the new one.
Regice554 wrote:
I can relate to that. While i do have one close to me, a dear friend of mine just got a dave and busters next to them. I was watching then set up shop, and from time to time i looked through the front foor to see raven inside. The front doors were covered in hand prints from all the people trying to look inside. Im sure alot of people are excited for one to open, and even though i allready went, i was anxious to go into the new one.
Yea and I have to wait till May 2019 and its sucks but i been waiting for a new Halo since Halo 5 came out so I think I can wait and the key word is think lol
I have no clue how it would be done, but I'd happily get it!
I think it's quite possible, through the wonderful power of LAN!!!

A console version on one console could perhaps support two players via split-screen. The more consoles you add via LAN the more options are available. All the way up to four players, four consoles, four games, four TVs.
I think this would port to console just fine, I really think it would. Plus the home version could include both versions of the game, that is, if there is a new two-player-centric version being released.UPDATE 2019/02/10: Two-player version confirmed. Anyway, 343i, I support a console release of this game that proudly features robust LAN options and of course Live options for those playing online.

Is there anything LAN can't do? I don't think so! : )
I agree it could be some good halo content before infinite players need a chance to explore the game
I think it should stay in Dave & Busters, if it was ported to the one that would kinda lessen the value of going out and actually playing the game for me tbh
I think it should stay in Dave & Busters, if it was ported to the one that would kinda lessen the value of going out and actually playing the game for me tbh
But the arcade machine would still be totally unique in how it controls, we'd just have the option to not spend 20 to 30 bucks each time we want to experience it
But the arcade machine would still be totally unique in how it controls, we'd just have the option to not spend 20 to 30 bucks each time we want to experience it
I understand what you mean but the whole reason i like it in dave & busters is that if gives me that old feel of going to an aracde and playing a game you couldn't experience anywhere else it just feels very nostalgic
Well just keep wishing
I wish it could come to xbox one
I would love for it to come to XB1 just so I can actually take some time and enjoy and watch/listen to the story without all the extra noise and craziness going on... The other people I was playing with kept skipping the cutscenes :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2