Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven for Xbox one

OP masterchief8713

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would like to see fireteam ravan for the Xbox one because I don't want to pay every time I want to play this game
I just want to buy It ones
So I can play it anytime
Maybe in the future but for the next years no
The 343 is work for the mcc update and for Halo Infinite
Dema117 wrote:
I would like to see fireteam ravan for the Xbox one because I don't want to pay every time I want to play this game
So I can play it anytime
Gasp what if they put it ON MCC?
I mean if they were hypothetically to do that they couldn't even sell the game at full price (60$ in the US) they'd probably sell it at 15-20$
I wish it did, there is almost no places here in Norway to play Arcade Games except for some pinball machines at bowling alleys and some few places and amusement parks in Oslo
I would like it to come to Xbox One also mainly because non of these type of things ever come to where I live I would have find out where one of these things were to play it then pay over a $100 for a plain trip just to get there and back so a Home version would be nice
Rather buy a Xbox One or Windows 10 Port then to go to UK (which is the closest location where the arcade machine is since I live in Norway) or buy the whole machine for 51,997.00£ (68k$/584.546NOK).
Microsoft could make use of the Kinect again and/or release a sensor w/ sensor rifle to shoot at your TV Screen like they did back on NES with NES Zapper
Microsoft could make use of the Kinect again and/or release a sensor w/ sensor rifle to shoot at your TV Screen like they did back on NES with NES Zapper
Man, we come up with an actual use for the Kinect after they discontinued it. 😭
Basically, rip kinect.
Yea that would be cool
I think this being ported to VR would be a fantastic idea. There aren't a lot of good VR games out there and I would love to see a halo one. I understand there would be some tweaking and so on to do, and with MCC's PC release soon I understand they have their hands full. It's just the closest one to me is on the other side of the country so I wouldn't go all that way to play one arcade game. I would much rather have it at home to play at my leisure. I doubt this will happen, but I hope it does.
I will probably buy a arcade machine from that UK website if I win the lottery :P
RC X37 wrote:
Fire team raven for Xbox one yes! If it's even possible :)
I would try to make this possible if I worked for 343.
RC X37 wrote:
Fire team raven for Xbox one yes! If it's even possible :)
I would try to make this possible if I worked for 343.
I'd be very surprised if it was even an option in the license for a good few years now.
I'd love if it was added as a dlc for the mcc.
I rather see a entire new spin off game, becuase fire team raven doesn't exactly boast the best replay value. Much of the experience is with the friends at the arcade cabinet. Dont get me wrong, its fun and everything but i bet many would stop playing the port once they beat it a few times.
Man, I wish, but one can dream I suppose. Would be amazing to see Fireteam Raven on Xbox One.
I don't believe this game per se should be ported. Leave it unique as it is. However, more ODST spin off would be fantastic.
It would be fun to play it on the Xbox, but, it would also lose some of the hype that you get from playing it via an arcade.
Dema117 wrote:
So I can play it anytime
Gasp what if they put it ON MCC?
I doubt they would becuase of all the game engines, but if they did it would go next to halo ce.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3