Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven: Who did you jump as?

OP DH1762

Fireteam Raven

Ethan Graves - Tactics/Command (Blue)
Marcus Hudson - Recon/Communications (Orange)
Victor Ramos - Heavy Weapons/Support (Green)
Ava Lang - Explosives/Demolitions (Purple)

I decided to go with Marcus Hudson for my first playthrough for many different reasons but in the end it was because of his classification of being recon since I mostly played recon & scout on Halo 3. It also didn't hurt his color is orange and the other 3 made up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles colors(minus red which was green) and Michelangelo was my favorite TNMT, so Marcus seemed like the obvious choice for me. It was also an added bonus he played in the middle. I ended up getting 31,470 playing alone with him as my character.

I played as Victor Ramos my second go around just to stay in the middle. A couple of random kids played here and there during the missions and I ended up getting the high score on the mission with 31,910.

Who'd did you jump as your first time? Any particular reason or just picked a chair and joined the fight.
First time I played was as Marcus because I thought he was red and that's my favorite color. Dumb thing is it didnt count since the game was new and QR scanner wasn't up. When I got back I played as Victor and was wife was Ava. I dislike how the person sitting next to you can technically take your credits.

A local arcade got a 2 player version that only has Victor and Ava so I will be able to go play as Ava soon. Will have to travel to finish out the set though.
I don't remember, I've played it so much I have lost track. But I probably played as blue, which is my favorite.

I can't wait to try a two player one
Only played as Ethan so far and quite enjoyed it, but would definitely like to complete it with each of them in due course
MorseyBaby wrote:
Only played as Ethan so far and quite enjoyed it, but would definitely like to complete it with each of them in due course
If you play as all of them, you might find you have a favorite in terms if where you sit. Because the position of the gun you take effects game play and you posture a bit. For me the middle ones feel odd, but then again I think my posture is off because of my job.
Regice554 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
If you play as all of them, you might find you have a favorite in terms if where you sit. Because the position of the gun you take effects game play and you posture a bit. For me the middle ones feel odd, but then again I think my posture is off because of my job.
That's a really good point. I hadn't considered it at all
MorseyBaby wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
2 player felt odd to me. Just played it now and both guns are straight on to a flat screen.
Pluto70 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
2 player felt odd to me. Just played it now and both guns are straight on to a flat screen.
Oh... yeah... that just sounds off. Maybe would look better in person?
I played as Ava Lang first time as her color is purple and that happens to be my favorite color! I haven’t been able to play as the others yet.
I've played partial run-through's as Ethan and Ava. I think I may have played through the missions as Marcus but I forgot to scan my QR. I intend on playing as all 4 by some point. I seemed to score higher while playing on the outside seats though.
Just played as Ava on my third run and got #16 on the machine with 30670 points... wasn't a fan of being on the far right
I played as I believe her name is Ava I dont really remember
Orange. I like the center seats and orange is my go to spartan accent color!
I played as Ethan, Marcus and Ava in that order. Just need to play as Victor to finish it off. I picked Ethan first cause blue is my favorite color.
Got to play it a bit at Outpost discovery but the QR thing didn't wanna work. But today I played as Ethan(Blue) and went through the campaign twice.