Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Raven: Who did you jump as?

OP DH1762

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think i started out as Victor, but in the middle of the game I switched to Marcus. Man, i slayed a lot with Marcus.
That's strange, switching characters in the middle of the game. Why did you change it midway?
I moved over so my brother could play.
He was too exited to go arround to the other side, lol.
I think it was Victor Ramos.
i jumped into the fire with ava and also helped some kids play with me while i was playing it.
Green dude
i jumped into the fire with ava and also helped some kids play with me while i was playing it.
Any particular reason why Ava
DH1762 wrote:
Any particular reason why Ava
i was ava because there was only two playable characters not 4 just 2 and the other one was taken so i just hopped in and played as ava.
Ramos (green) on my first run. Ava (purple) on my 2nd :)
I was Ava as that was the only one available as the other 3 were taken
DH1762 wrote:
Fireteam Raven

Ethan Graves - Tactics/Command (Blue)
Marcus Hudson - Recon/Communications (Orange)
Victor Ramos - Heavy Weapons/Support (Green)
Ava Lang - Explosives/Demolitions (Purple)

I decided to go with Marcus Hudson for my first playthrough for many different reasons but in the end it was because of his classification of being recon since I mostly played recon & scout on Halo 3. It also didn't hurt his color is orange and the other 3 made up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles colors(minus red which was green) and Michelangelo was my favorite TNMT, so Marcus seemed like the obvious choice for me. It was also an added bonus he played in the middle. I ended up getting 31,470 playing alone with him as my character.

I played as Victor Ramos my second go around just to stay in the middle. A couple of random kids played here and there during the missions and I ended up getting the high score on the mission with 31,910.

Who'd did you jump as your first time? Any particular reason or just picked a chair and joined the fight.
Ethan because he's the numero uno.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2