I think Fireteam Raven has become one of my favorite arcade shooters in such a short time. I really enjoy the ragdoll effect that was ported into the game which made it a lot funnier.
I think Fireteam Raven has become one of my favorite arcade shooters in such a short time. I really enjoy the ragdoll effect that was ported into the game which made it a lot funnier.
Cool. How much have you gotten to play it? I'm still planning my road trip to get to a Dave and Buster's 😒. What has changed about the ragdoll?
Cool. How much have you gotten to play it? I'm still planning my road trip to get to a Dave and Buster's 😒. What has changed about the ragdoll?
I was able to play it for a couple hours with a good group of random people. It was a whole lot of fun and I recommend it as long as you have the credits to revive yourself. The ragdoll in the game completely caught me off guard when a marine body was stuck under a Falcon and was constantly freaking out during a short cutscene.
I finally got to play it was pretty fun. Sadly i don't think the link worked to get credit for playing on waypoint.
LethalQ wrote:
I finally got to play it was pretty fun. Sadly i don't think the link worked to get credit for playing on waypoint.
It's pretty fun and especially on Wednesday when all the games are half price. It is frustrating that the "linking your gamertag" part is hit and miss with most machines.
LethalQ wrote:
It's pretty fun and especially on Wednesday when all the games are half price. It is frustrating that the "linking your gamertag" part is hit and miss with most machines.
It was a Wednesday when I went. I bought the $56 "best value" credit option and made it through all missions with a ton of credits lefts. Won enough tickets for a neon light pink flamingo and some candy hahaha
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It was a Wednesday when I went. I bought the $56 "best value" credit option and made it through all missions with a ton of credits lefts. Won enough tickets for a neon light pink flamingo and some candy hahaha
Nice! I got that same card and used it on two play through's between my girlfriend and I and still had some credits to play a few other games. You certainly get the most bang out of a buck, playing on a Wednesday.