Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Ravens port

OP Vortex1405

As a fan of the halo series,nothing would make me happier then to have the whole games collection. im close as well. but thats not just me. thats alot of people. but no we cant anymore. as the game fireteam raven released earlier in 2018. for all collectors of the game. i feel it would be best to, not as such have a xbox port or pc. But a mixed reality port of the game.it would work well on VR in my opinion. and would carry on the legacy of halo recruit. whilst also keeping it in arcades. it would also feel more alive

-Vortex1405. (Hells Demons)
I think the point of this game is that it remains an arcade attraction, as much as I’d like to see it on Xbox.
The game can attract more people to the franchise
However it is a bad time for halo collectors.
I wish that I didn't have to go on a 2 hour drive to the closest Dave and Busters, hopefully someday they will have a version for Xbox or PC.
Give 343i some time to make solid money off this investment. After that, I could see this being adapted for consoles or even a phone app, given the setup
they should make it for vr, or phone
Vortex1405 wrote:
This is exactly why I was hesitant to get excited about a Halo arcade game. It has the potential to alienate international audiences and even American players who don't have easy access to a Dave and Busters. That being said, it's not essential to understanding the Halo universe as a whole, but a lore fan like me can't just move on without at least seeing the universe content generated by a new game
It is a bad time for *Poor* Halo collectors.
Technically if your commitment is high enough you can get one. 🤣
It is a bad time for *Poor* Halo collectors.
Technically if your commitment is high enough you can get one. 🤣
yeah, it aint that much, heres the price of the latest halo title:
https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/arcade_machines/shooting-arcade-machines/halo-fireteam-raven-arcade-machine.html
But you can collect all of the Halo games. The purchase link for Fireteam Raven is right here: https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/arcade_machines/new_arcade_machines/halo-fireteam-raven-arcade-machine.html
Sadly you can not purchase 3 friends to come play with you on that website as well...

But if you do maybe ZOIDBERG can be your friend?
(¥) °m° (¥)
I get where you're coming from, OP. I understand why it's exclusive to D&B, but I do hope somewhere down the line if it gets discontinued that they remaster it as an arcade game and or slip it into one of the new titles.

Vortex1405 wrote:
yeah, it aint that much, heres the price of the latest halo title:
https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/arcade_machines/shooting-arcade-machines/halo-fireteam-raven-arcade-machine.html
What the Hellbringer. I wish I was a horribly irresponsible spender.
I am a huge fan, active collector of the serie, not mind the price and delivery prise from US. But with this arcade machine i do not have an opportunity to play in this part of my lovely serie.
Its very pity that things like that happen to all collectors all over the world. I hope on port to massive platform (VR for example)
From what I heard, Dave & Buster's pays companies like Raw Thrills for exclusive rights to certain games. With the recently released "Marvel: Contest Of Champions" arcade game being the latest exclusive. If anything, D&B's gets exclusive cabinet designs as well as timed exclusivity for certain games. From what I remember, "Injustice: Gods Among Us - Arcade" was only at D&B's until about 6 months. Then the game popped up at other arcades (in my area) but with a smaller cabinet design.

With the announcement of a 2-player Halo: Raven Team arcade cabinet, it's only a matter of time that this game will eventually go to other arcades.
I am a huge fan, active collector of the serie, not mind the price and delivery prise from US. But with this arcade machine i do not have an opportunity to play in this part of my lovely serie.
Its very pity that things like that happen to all collectors all over the world. I hope on port to massive platform (VR for example)
yes, ive said this before, i love the idea
ArgusFire wrote:
From what I heard, Dave & Buster's pays companies like Raw Thrills for exclusive rights to certain games. With the recently released "Marvel: Contest Of Champions" arcade game being the latest exclusive. If anything, D&B's gets exclusive cabinet designs as well as timed exclusivity for certain games. From what I remember, "Injustice: Gods Among Us - Arcade" was only at D&B's until about 6 months. Then the game popped up at other arcades (in my area) but with a smaller cabinet design.

With the announcement of a 2-player Halo: Raven Team arcade cabinet, it's only a matter of time that this game will eventually go to other arcades.
wait. theres gonna be another fireteam raven? pls do tell me more
it probably would work better as a console game rather than an Arcade only Rail Shooter, especially considering that unlike my fav rail shooters like Silent Scope, Time Crisis and House of the Dead, the game really leans more towards the quarter munchingly difficult due to the inhability to really negate damage without playing with at least 3 other people or the fact that for the times I played it at no point were there any way to earn Health which in turn makes the game feel frustrating to play.

At the very least with the Rail Shooters I mentioned, you can eventually get to the point where you can 1CC the game no problem due to the difficulty on them being very hard but fair... Perhaps once I have more people to play with on my local Arcade I could get really far in with the least amount of continues, but considering the price of admission and the fact that I don't have many friends to go to an arcade with an interest in said game would make it a hard feat...
it probably would work better as a console game rather than an Arcade only Rail Shooter, especially considering that unlike my fav rail shooters like Silent Scope, Time Crisis and House of the Dead, the game really leans more towards the quarter munchingly difficult due to the inhability to really negate damage without playing with at least 3 other people or the fact that for the times I played it at no point were there any way to earn Health which in turn makes the game feel frustrating to play.

At the very least with the Rail Shooters I mentioned, you can eventually get to the point where you can 1CC the game no problem due to the difficulty on them being very hard but fair... Perhaps once I have more people to play with on my local Arcade I could get really far in with the least amount of continues, but considering the price of admission and the fact that I don't have many friends to go to an arcade with an interest in said game would make it a hard feat...
i feel they should have added health packs if u play the 4 player one with 2 plays or alone in the 2 player version, where, lets say u had to shoot the medkit when u see it before it despawns
Vortex1405 wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:

wait. theres gonna be another fireteam raven? pls do tell me more
There isn't going to be a follow-up sequel to "Raven Team", just a 2-player version of the game with a smaller arcade cabinet. I suppose "Halo 2" would be the next part of the overall story but "Raven Team" definitely begins and ends within the "Halo: Combat Evolved" storyline.
Vortex1405 wrote:

i feel they should have added health packs if u play the 4 player one with 2 plays or alone in the 2 player version, where, lets say u had to shoot the medkit when u see it before it despawns
Health packs would have been a great addition to the game, but the game design & structure threw out most traditional "Halo" gameplay features in favor of the game being a "money eater". In the regular "Halo" (FPS) console games, there has never been a way to have unlimited ammo unless a character was an NPC (or the player equips a specfic item, like a skull.) Plus, the weapons behave differently.