Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Fireteam Ravens port

OP Vortex1405

As a fan of the halo series,nothing would make me happier then to have the whole games collection. im close as well. but thats not just me. thats alot of people. but no we cant anymore. as the game fireteam raven released earlier in 2018. for all collectors of the game. i feel it would be best to, not as such have a xbox port or pc. But a mixed reality port of the game.it would work well on VR in my opinion. and would carry on the legacy of halo recruit. whilst also keeping it in arcades. it would also feel more alive

-Vortex1405. (Hells Demons)
I think the point of this game is that it remains an arcade attraction, as much as I’d like to see it on Xbox.
The game can attract more people to the franchise
However it is a bad time for halo collectors.
I wish that I didn't have to go on a 2 hour drive to the closest Dave and Busters, hopefully someday they will have a version for Xbox or PC.
Give 343i some time to make solid money off this investment. After that, I could see this being adapted for consoles or even a phone app, given the setup
they should make it for vr, or phone
Vortex1405 wrote:
This is exactly why I was hesitant to get excited about a Halo arcade game. It has the potential to alienate international audiences and even American players who don't have easy access to a Dave and Busters. That being said, it's not essential to understanding the Halo universe as a whole, but a lore fan like me can't just move on without at least seeing the universe content generated by a new game
The game can attract more people to the franchise
However it is a bad time for halo collectors.
It is a bad time for *Poor* Halo collectors.
Technically if your commitment is high enough you can get one. 🤣