Hello,

I have a business partner and colleague who LOVES all things Halo and was wondering if it is possible to purchase an entire Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade as a consumer and what the price is? He would pay just about any price. lol Thank you
Hello,

I have a business partner and colleague who LOVES all things Halo and was wondering if it is possible to purchase an entire Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade as a consumer and what the price is? He would pay just about any price. lol Thank you
Yep, the machine is available for sale for about £52,000/$67,000. The only thing I'm not sure about is if it ships internationally. The article below and the site it's being sold from both mention that it comes with free installation, but neither have a clear description on how far it ships. Hope this helps!!

https://segmentnext.com/2018/07/05/halo-fireteam-raven-70k/
343 Industries said that it would be available, in some capacity, later this year. I'm sure they'll make an announcement with more details when they are prepared to do so
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

Yep, the machine is available for sale for about £52,000/$67,000. The only thing I'm not sure about is if it ships internationally. The article below and the site it's being sold from both mention that it comes with free installation, but neither have a clear description on how far it ships. Hope this helps!!

Well that's a little more expensive than some people were speculating.

I remember a lot of people guessing (hoping?) it would only be around $15-20K.
.....any chance this game will come to Xbox One, possibly with a gun to shoot the screen with and sensors? like time crisis 3 on the ps3 back in the day? I want to play this but it's not worth 70k for me. nor is it worth the 2-hour trip to go play it. I say the game should be about 30-60$ pending on content, and the gun with sensors should be another say.... 30-60 especially if the gun is the shape of a halo gun lol
.....any chance this game will come to Xbox One, possibly with a gun to shoot the screen with and sensors? like time crisis 3 on the ps3 back in the day? I want to play this but it's not worth 70k for me. nor is it worth the 2-hour trip to go play it. I say the game should be about 30-60$ pending on content, and the gun with sensors should be another say.... 30-60 especially if the gun is the shape of a halo gun lol
FYI:

Quote:
Will Halo: Fireteam Raven be released for Xbox? Halo: Fireteam Raven is a unique arcade experience housed in a massive custom cabinet featuring a 130" 4K screen and four turret mounted machine guns. Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix have built something uniquely suited for arcades and amusement centers. There are currently no plans for release on Xbox or other platforms.
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

Hopefully if there's an international release it'll be cheaper. I would honestly consider buying one if it was $15k.
Hello,

You're kidding, right?
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

I think the $65k pricetag is for the Dave & Buster's 'deluxe' version. The mainstream version will probably be smaller and cost less. We'll just have to wait and see.
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

I think the $65k pricetag is for the Dave & Buster's 'deluxe' version. The mainstream version will probably be smaller and cost less. We'll just have to wait and see.
What exactly do you think a stripped down version would be? I don't think they have any plans to change the cabinet design.
AshamanND wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

What exactly do you think a stripped down version would be? I don't think they have any plans to change the cabinet design.
Most likely a smaller overall size. The machine that's at Dave & Buster's is exclusive to them and is quite big. I believe that it stands over or around 10 feet in height, about 10-12 feet in length and maybe 7-9 feet in depth. The machine also probably weighs about 700-900 lbs.

I can imagine the smaller, commercially available version to not be so tall, maybe 7-8 feet in height, with shorter marquees. The monitors would be smaller, probably in the 50" inch range and the seats/turrets would all be slightly closer together or directly facing the screens in an enclosed booth where the players would have to slide into and out of it, just like a booth at a restaurant.

Just some of my ideas as to how they'd possibly shrink the machine to make it cheaper.
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

Most likely a smaller overall size. The machine that's at Dave & Buster's is exclusive to them and is quite big. I believe that it stands over or around 10 feet in height, about 10-12 feet in length and maybe 7-9 feet in depth. The machine also probably weighs about 700-900 lbs.

I can imagine the smaller, commercially available version to not be so tall, maybe 7-8 feet in height, with shorter marquees. The monitors would be smaller, probably in the 50" inch range and the seats/turrets would all be slightly closer together or directly facing the screens in an enclosed booth where the players would have to slide into and out of it, just like a booth at a restaurant.

Just some of my ideas as to how they'd possibly shrink the machine to make it cheaper.
Interesting thoughts.

Just curious - is this just pure speculation, or have you heard/read anywhere that Raw Thrills/Play Mechanix would offer a 'chopped-down' version of the cabinet?
ArgusFire wrote:
I believe that it stands over or around 10 feet in height, about 10-12 feet in length and maybe 7-9 feet in depth. The machine also probably weighs about 700-900 lbs.
Dimensions: 9’9” (H) x 11’4” (W) x 9’9” (D) x 3,060 lbs (shipping)
AshamanND wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
m4ttlovell wrote:
Hello,

Interesting thoughts.

Just curious - is this just pure speculation, or have you heard/read anywhere that Raw Thrills/Play Mechanix would offer a 'chopped-down' version of the cabinet?
IIRC, it was advertised in some arcade enthusiast website that FTR would be exclusive to D&B for now, just like the Injustice Arcade game was. Also, my ideas from the previous post were speculation, as I've seen small versions of other Raw Thrills produced games that made the overall cabinet dimensions smaller than the deluxe versions.
ArgusFire wrote:
I believe that it stands over or around 10 feet in height, about 10-12 feet in length and maybe 7-9 feet in depth. The machine also probably weighs about 700-900 lbs.
Dimensions: 9’9” (H) x 11’4” (W) x 9’9” (D) x 3,060 lbs (shipping)
I was kinda' close with the dimensions but was quite off by the weight. However, If that's the shipping weight, I would have to say about 1000 lbs would probably be the shipping crates and packing materials as I remember seeing those huge crates when the FTR machine was put together a couple months ago. I watched for a bit as the Technicians uncrated the contents and there was lots of wooden planks and boards to keep the pieces contained.