In one of the latest Community Playdate streams, Jeff Easterling (GrimBrotherOne) said that Halo: Fireteam Raven is intended to be available at the Namco Funscape arcade in London, right next to the London Eye and across the River Thames from the Houses of Parlament.So if you're a Halo fan in Mid to Southern England or in Wales, then it's a decent distance away to have a day or weekend trip to play the game.
Unfortunately for people who live up in the North of England, Scotland and N.Ireland, there is no news for a machine close to you.Hope this news will answer some questions for you guys.
Cool but still long distance for me. Never been to London before but hoping it get's mover to my local arcades someday. Hopefully Halo ends up in more places in the UK.
I hope so as well. There are 8 other Namco Funscapes in the UK, and one up North, so I hope that the game comes to other places as well.
In one of the latest Community Playdate streams, Jeff Easterling (GrimBrotherOne) said that Halo: Fireteam Raven is intended to be available at the Namco Funscape arcade in London, right next to the London Eye and across the River Thames from the Houses of Parlament.So if you're a Halo fan in Mid to Southern England or in Wales, then it's a decent distance away to have a day or weekend trip to play the game.
Unfortunately for people who live up in the North of England, Scotland and N.Ireland, there is no news for a machine close to you.Hope this news will answer some questions for you guys.
That is awesome news. Thanks.

I live in Scotland, but I'd not say no to going to London to experience it if needed, though kinda hope they get it out to all the Namcos: even if the only one even near me is Newcastle, which is still a bit of a trek.

Big enough UK Halo community that they could surely get some kind of an event going when it does launch here: like a mini-fanfest event.
Thanks for the info - I know exactly where this arcade is as I went there to play a Star Wars game tat looked amazing.

Any news on when it will be there - admittedly I've not been following any news on this game.
Thanks for the info - I know exactly where this arcade is as I went there to play a Star Wars game tat looked amazing.

Any news on when it will be there - admittedly I've not been following any news on this game.
Funnily enough, I went to play the Star Wars arcade game as well. It was amazing. Shame it was £2 per go.

Funnily enough, I went to play the Star Wars arcade game as well. It was amazing. Shame it was £2 per go.
Yeah that did suck, still didn't stop me hogging it for an hour and blowing loads of cash hahahaha
It's supposed to release for the Summer here in America, but I hope you guys get it soon as well. I think a couple months after its release, it will release for EU area.
Added a topic up in Recruiting about maybe trying to arrange a meet-up for the official UK launch depending on details as yet to be released: Recruiting thread
I hope so as well. There are 8 other Namco Funscapes in the UK, and one up North, so I hope that the game comes to other places as well.
I'm happy to hear that you guy's will at least have the chance to play! :D
I just checked to see if my favorite arcade on Lothian Road in Edinburgh was still there. Unsurprisingly it is no more. I spent a lot of my teens in there playing Street Fighter and Nemesis (Gradius in the US - also Rush’N’Attack was called Green Beret). First time I saw the hydraulic Space Harrier was in there and it almost literally blew my mind.
Frankie wrote:
I just checked to see if my favorite arcade on Lothian Road in Edinburgh was still there. Unsurprisingly it is no more. I spent a lot of my teens in there playing Street Fighter and Nemesis (Gradius in the US - also Rush’N’Attack was called Green Beret). First time I saw the hydraulic Space Harrier was in there and it almost literally blew my mind.
You'd hardly recognise Lothian Road now Frankie - been here 10 years and I barely do! (And I lived at the Meadows end of it for almost 4 years of that!)

Some very good pubs there now though... dangerously so...