Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

[Locked] Frequently Asked Questions

OP ske7ch

Halo: Fireteam Raven Frequently Asked Questions (updated 5/18/18)
Halo: Fireteam Raven

What is Halo: Fireteam Raven?
Halo: Fireteam Raven is a cooperative arcade sci-fi shooting game housed in a massive, epic, and imposing coin-operated arcade machine designed and built by Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in close collaboration with 343 Industries. An enormous 130-inch, 4k screen experience and four turret-mounted, multipurpose machine guns allow four players to fight Covenant troops, spacecraft, and vehicles, encounter the horrifying “Flood” infestation -- and save the galaxy in frenetic, explosive combat.

What's the story and setting of Halo: Fireteam Raven?
Set in the timeframe of Halo: Combat Evolved, this new arcade experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) on the surface of Alpha Halo fighting alongside the Master Chief and the rest of the UNSC as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon. Read more about some of the fictional background and details in Canon Fodder Issue 102.

When and where will Halo: Fireteam Raven be released?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will debut this summer exclusively at Dave & Busters in North America. It will also be available outside of North America and we'll share additional details on regions/locations as they become available.

Is Halo: Fireteam Raven only available in North America?
No, we expect Halo: Fireteam Raven to land all around the world and will share additional details as we have them.

What if I don't have a Dave & Busters near me?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will debut exclusively at Dave & Busters but will be available for purchase by distributors and other venues later this year.

Why is 343 Industries making an arcade game instead of "Halo 6"?
Halo: Fireteam Raven was built by arcade legends Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix. The 343 Industries team remains hard at work on the next installment in the Halo FPS series.

I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.

Will Halo: Fireteam Raven be released for Xbox?
Halo: Fireteam Raven is a unique arcade experience housed in a massive custom cabinet featuring a 130" 4K screen and four turret mounted machine guns. Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix have built something uniquely suited for arcades and amusement centers. There are currently no plans for release on Xbox or other platforms.

Where can I learn more about Halo: Fireteam Raven?
  • Check out the official announce blog HERE.
  • Or jump straight to the official announce trailer HERE.
  • And keep an eye on the Halo: Fireteam Raven game page HERE.