Really wish I was able to play Fireteam Raven, but the nearest Dave and Busters is still out of the state that I live in
Really wish I was able to play Fireteam Raven, but the nearest Dave and Busters is still out of the state that I live in
Don't get desperate. The game will be a fixture at D&B's for a few years to come. The deluxe cabinet is exclusive to D&B's but the (as of yet) unannounced standard version should be at other, competing arcades within the next 6 months or so from what I heard.

The game is very attention grabbing and a big money maker so it won't be going away any time soon.

You have time to eventually play it. Just plan accordingly to make a trip to a D&B's location near you.
ArgusFire wrote:
Don't get desperate. The game will be a fixture at D&B's for a few years to come. The deluxe cabinet is exclusive to D&B's but the (as of yet) unannounced standard version should be at other, competing arcades within the next 6 months or so from what I heard.

The game is very attention grabbing and a big money maker so it won't be going away any time soon.

You have time to eventually play it. Just plan accordingly to make a trip to a D&B's location near you.
Except it's not exclusive anymore.

The same cabinet is in other arcades now, there is even a list of all Fireteam locations here on Waypoint - not all are D&B.

OP, if it's out of state and you are desperate - why not make a road trip?
Plan some other fun activities, and make the trip to your nearest one?

I did that twice in the summer, driving more than 3 hours to the nearest location to play, and doing other fun things on the trip as well.
AshamanND wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:

Except it's not exclusive anymore.

The same cabinet is in other arcades now, there is even a list of all Fireteam locations here on Waypoint - not all are D&B.

OP, if it's out of state and you are desperate - why not make a road trip?
Plan some other fun activities, and make the trip to your nearest one?

I did that twice in the summer, driving more than 3 hours to the nearest location to play, and doing other fun things on the trip as well.
Hey I know I've seen that list before but I'm struggling to find it rn can I get some help on that I've been planning on doing a trip some time next year. Need to face those juggernauts.
ArgusFire wrote:

Let's hope
We hope it will be put in Italy too, to make a competitive game with everyone and with the rankings