Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo 5 Mythic REQ Pack reward

OP bluep0inter

I know this is a dumb question, but I figured I'd ask since my friends and I are going to Dave n Busters in a few days. I played Fireteam Raven back in August and noticed that I got a Mythic REQ Pack in Halo 5 for completing it. Does anyone know if this feature stacks? I guess I'll find out in a few days, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. 😅
I know this is a dumb question, but I figured I'd ask since my friends and I are going to Dave n Busters in a few days. I played Fireteam Raven back in August and noticed that I got a Mythic REQ Pack in Halo 5 for completing it. Does anyone know if this feature stacks? I guess I'll find out in a few days, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. 😅
No it dose not, you get one pack the first time you play. After that you just get updated stats.
Wait a minute, how do you get the pack? I've completed that game but I don't think i got anything for it
Wait a minute, how do you get the pack? I've completed that game but I don't think i got anything for it
You get a halo 5 req pack when you log in with the qr code and beat a mission. I think the pack is just a platinum or gold pack with regular stuff in it. Plus you get a forum badge
Regice554 wrote:
You get a halo 5 req pack when you log in with the qr code and beat a mission. I think the pack is just a platinum or gold pack with regular stuff in it. Plus you get a forum badge
Ohhhhh, I was with friends so i didnt have time when that came up to do it. Thank you though, I will have to remember that when i play again.
dude that is so cool
Everyone in this thread, beware of D&B.

They don't always have the QR scanner set up.

Call and talk to the GM of your local spot and specifically ask them before you visit.