Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo Arcade Game at ALL Dave and Buster's Stores?

OP Legobrick1000

I'm really eager to play the Halo arcade game when it arrives in locations. However, the closest Dave and Buster's location is over three hours away and I would hate to go all that way just to find out that that Dave and Buster's location didn't receive the arcade game because it was too obscure. Am I going to be able to have confidence that the Halo arcade game WILL reach all locations(preferably at an expected time and not months after it arrived at other locations)?
You should try calling the location closest to you and asking the management.

I called my closest location this morning and they were very excited to finally be able to talk about it.
Said YES my location would be getting a cabinet and it's expected sometime early July. GL
You can always call ahead to make sure.
Yes, it will be available for all Dave and Buster locations.
As just about everyone else is saying, just call ahead and make sure they have the game. Make sure you go with friends too so you don't get stuck playing with randoms
As just about everyone else is saying, just call ahead and make sure they have the game. Make sure you go with friends too so you don't get stuck playing with randoms
Randoms!? Lol that seems like fun though!
Regice554 wrote:
Randoms!? Lol that seems like fun though!
Possibly though I want to enjoy my game time and not have a 7 year old kid literally screaming right next to me while playing
I think it's only in select locations as of now, but it most likely will be all locations. Again i'm not a reliable source, but I think that's what they are doing.
I wonder if 343 will have one for themselves at their studio?
AshamanND wrote:
I wonder if 343 will have one for themselves at their studio?
Yep, I think they might already have one there, if not it's definitely happening. Jeff has talked about it on the Social streams, they were hoping to potentially stream the game if possible too (which would be cool)
Im assuming at some point it will turn up coloser to people, as in not in a daveand busters. So dont fret
Dave and Busters in Times Square NY as it. Pretty good game play. Xbox live links pretty well.