Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo: Fireteam Raven - Day to Day Action

OP KRSTice23

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Whose playing this? Where are you playing? What's your Leaderboard overall rank? Who did you play as / with? And did anything crazy happen? Find any possible easter eggs?
Played at DnB's in Albany NY. Half off games on Saturday morning!
I played as Graves and then as Hudson.
Total Pts~ Rank 120 - 78,430
I also played a local DnB's in Ohio. I didn't know about the Saturday morning discount so I'll have to look into that! I played through the whole game as Ava, and I played a few missions as Ethan Graves. I am ranked 310 for Total Score with ~50,000 points. I haven't played since the winter months. No one has reported any Easter Eggs yet - old thread here. I'm still looking though!
Was at DBs tonignt, played some more fireteam. Statts weren't working unfortunately.
Ok, so Thursdays is unlimited wings and unlimited video games for 20$, its an all day deal and Dave and Busters.

I got to play all the way through as Lang and the last 2 missions as Ramos. Which means now I have played all the way through on all 4 ODST's!
Overall Leaderboard Rank 62 ~》115,400
Total Headshots Rank 41 ~》2,315
Mission 6 High Score Rank 272 ~》5,630

Can't wait to go back and play with 3 other Halo fans, who have XboxLive accounts! Such a cool game, so many little easter eggs.
OP, you deserve to be your local DB's ambassador after so much patronage. I haven't been back to play yet.
I play at Manchester CT and I'm the leaderboard, as in I'm all 20 high scores. Also I believe I have hit the cap for the score because it didn't seem to want to go past 60k.

I have not found any Easter eggs, however I have discovered that many things that move in the back ground can be killed to increase your score.

I mainly play as blue but I have played as all colors, sometimes I play as purple a lot but the last 2 times I was green.
Regice554 wrote:
I play at Manchester CT and I'm the leaderboard, as in I'm all 20 high scores. Also I believe I have hit the cap for the score because it didn't seem to want to go past 60k.

I have not found any Easter eggs, however I have discovered that many things that move in the back ground can be killed to increase your score.

I mainly play as blue but I have played as all colors, sometimes I play as purple a lot but the last 2 times I was green.
Yeah, the trick is to kill the background first eventhough sometimes it gets you killed, I feel like if I had the money or the free gameplay I could easily break some records or the game with this method.
Geoffyz wrote:
OP, you deserve to be your local DB's ambassador after so much patronage. I haven't been back to play yet.
Yeah, we go for the deals, we also use our tickets to redeem 2 Appetizers, so we spend like 20$ for the deal where you get 40$ of chips for 20$. Then we play certain games that payout the best. Using those tickets we get 'free' food (included in the 20$) and then we use the remaining chips to play Halo. And we do this on Wednesday where theybdo the promotion of half priced games. Fyi the deals aren't available on Wednesday, so we just grab them when they show up. We do it for date night so for about a 30$ date once a week we get all of the above. And after all that we are able to still play about 8 missions per visit. My gf is actually really good at the fireteam raven and often beats me, on mission 4/5. Haha
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Yeah, we go for the deals, we also use our tickets to redeem 2 Appetizers, so we spend like 20$ for the deal where you get 40$ of chips for 20$. Then we play certain games that payout the best. Using those tickets we get 'free' food (included in the 20$) and then we use the remaining chips to play Halo. And we do this on Wednesday where theybdo the promotion of half priced games. Fyi the deals aren't available on Wednesday, so we just grab them when they show up. We do it for date night so for about a 30$ date once a week we get all of the above. And after all that we are able to still play about 8 missions per visit. My gf is actually really good at the fireteam raven and often beats me, on mission 4/5. Haha
Too bad FT: Raven doesn't award tickets! If that were the case people like you would have redeemed the entire prize shop lol.
Geoffyz wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Too bad FT: Raven doesn't award tickets! If that were the case people like you would have redeemed the entire prize shop lol.
Probably why they don't. But then it wouldn't count as a video game on unlimited videogane night.
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Yeah, the trick is to kill the background first eventhough sometimes it gets you killed, I feel like if I had the money or the free gameplay I could easily break some records or the game with this method.
Yeah it cost me a lot, even with half price days and hours. I feel lucky that the scanners work most of the time.

If I'm playing by myself, I try to steal kills from the ai players, then ignore my side and kill the background stuff, and finally kill whats in front of me shooting at me.
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Yeah it cost me a lot, even with half price days and hours. I feel lucky that the scanners work most of the time.

If I'm playing by myself, I try to steal kills from the ai players, then ignore my side and kill the background stuff, and finally kill whats in front of me shooting at me.
Yeah. We did the 20$ all you can eat wings and unlimited video games the other day but I can only sit and shoot on the turret for so long. I can Imagine after 48 sessions it gets a little boring?
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Yeah. We did the 20$ all you can eat wings and unlimited video games the other day but I can only sit and shoot on the turret for so long. I can Imagine after 48 sessions it gets a little boring?
Lol yeah I have to space it out by days and weeks. Some times I feel burned out of Raven and I need a break. But other times I crave to play it again. You never know who will sit down and play with you or what will happen.

Hey so dose that mean the wing deal works with Raven? I have the deal but it says on the add that Raven isn't part of it. But maybe that's how the old guy next to me was playing with an unlimited card.

Oh, and I have played about 70 times. About 10 or more times it saved the stats but didn't say I played. And some times I play without logging in. I go to 4 different places that have fire team Raven. Some are twenty minutes away, others are 3 hours.
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Lol yeah I have to space it out by days and weeks. Some times I feel burned out of Raven and I need a break. But other times I crave to play it again. You never know who will sit down and play with you or what will happen.

Hey so dose that mean the wing deal works with Raven? I have the deal but it says on the add that Raven isn't part of it. But maybe that's how the old guy next to me was playing with an unlimited card.

Oh, and I have played about 70 times. About 10 or more times it saved the stats but didn't say I played. And some times I play without logging in. I go to 4 different places that have fire team Raven. Some are twenty minutes away, others are 3 hours.
Maybe some places don't let you play unlimited? I've only been to two different locations. We sat down once and the other two players had 20 credits each and no ome was there... lol
Apparently theybjust changed the unlimited wings to unlimited pick from these 10 options and unlimited video games. We doing that this week!

Fireteam raven here we come.
KRSTice23 wrote:
Apparently theybjust changed the unlimited wings to unlimited pick from these 10 options and unlimited video games. We doing that this week!

I don't have a DNB here... We have a few other places around and BWW's that has it, so I'll have to do that...
xAlchemist wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:

I don't have a DNB here... We have a few other places around and BWW's that has it, so I'll have to do that...
Darn, how far away is your nearest DnBs? Bww probably costs a lot,... how much per play?
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Maybe some places don't let you play unlimited? I've only been to two different locations. We sat down once and the other two players had 20 credits each and no ome was there... lol
Yeah I don't know, I think they all have different deals. One of them didn't have the summer early hours deal. Which is the first 2 hours they are open it's half price games, and that deal is every day during summer.
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Yeah I don't know, I think they all have different deals. One of them didn't have the summer early hours deal. Which is the first 2 hours they are open it's half price games, and that deal is every day during summer.
I believe you are correct the deals are different everywhere. I guess I'm asking the non-DnB goers what their going rate on cost per credit is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2