OP KRSTice23

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
KRSTice23 wrote:
xAlchemist wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Apparently theybjust changed the unlimited wings to unlimited pick from these 10 options and unlimited video games. We doing that this week!

Fireteam raven here we come.
I don't have a DNB here... We have a few other places around and BWW's that has it, so I'll have to do that...
Darn, how far away is your nearest DnBs? Bww probably costs a lot,... how much per play?
Unsure. We have a couple of other places, (Mostly run by children), but I must play this game. I'm headed to BWW's for their Boneless Thursday deal today.. I'll let you know what I find out.
Went last night to DnBs and were a steady stream of people playing on Halo Fireteam, all 4 seats were consistently filled. So i didn't get a chance to play! But I did win a few jackpots. A lucky but unlucky(halo), night.

I wounder if anyone has stats on how well the machine does for drawing people in, or how many plays/credits pple play on average per week. I know that DBs might but one of you mentioned it was at a BWW(which I'm guessing is Buffalo Wild Wings, or BDubs), I wounder what numbers they pull in...
Just a headsup. It's $1 per play at BWWs. Also, only two man machine. I can't find any 4 person machine here... kinda sucks.

BWW's has almost no one playing it. It's kinda weird for them to have there.. honestly.
xAlchemist wrote:
Just a headsup. It's $1 per play at BWWs. Also, only two man machine. I can't find any 4 person machine here... kinda sucks.

BWW's has almost no one playing it. It's kinda weird for them to have there.. honestly.
Its probably the owners or owners son past game of choice! Lol, If i was gonna buy one I'd try to get my work to put one in their lobby. Haha
KRSTice23 wrote:
xAlchemist wrote:

Its probably the owners or owners son past game of choice! Lol, If i was gonna buy one I'd try to get my work to put one in their lobby. Haha
omg yes. xD I'm thinking this game is going to be a good one for VR, hopefully it moves forward with that option. lol
KRSTice23 wrote:
Whose playing this? Where are you playing? What's your Leaderboard overall rank? Who did you play as / with? And did anything crazy happen? Find any possible easter eggs?
Played this for the first time and loved it in the UK played it with my best friend, both massive Halo fans!! 😀 So was great playing as ODSTs and fighting the levels all the way to the end 😀😎
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2