Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo: Fireteam Raven Community Content Care Pack

OP GrimBrother One

Hey everyone! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the arrival of Halo: Fireteam Raven - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome FTR-related videos, playthroughs, reviews, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out, similar to what we did with Halo Wars 2. The pack includes official Halo: Fireteam Raven logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not normally have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content. We hope it comes in handy!

You can download the care package by clicking on the link below - be aware, it's a fairly hefty one.

ZIP File (338mb download)

UPDATE AUG 24

.MP4 FTR Freeze-Frames (248mb download)

Enjoy!
<3 Grim
Major Silva! And look at those faces on the flood.
all the images look amazing
These all look extremely well done, so thanks to you guys for giving us not only this but FTR as a whole. Um, by the way, you wanna tell me why the renders for the main ODST gang calls them Spartans?
Its nice to see a face to the name for Silva. Too bad we couldn't get McKay in there too.
He kinda reminds me of Revolver Ocelot...maybe its the moustach.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
It's really cool that you guys are doing this
Hey everyone! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the arrival of Halo: Fireteam Raven - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome FTR-related videos, playthroughs, reviews, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out, similar to what we did with Halo Wars 2. The pack includes official Halo: Fireteam Raven logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not normally have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content. We hope it comes in handy!

You can download the care package by clicking on the link below - be aware, it's a fairly hefty one.
ZIP File (338mb download)Enjoy!
<3 Grim
This is really awesome, thank you guys for this.
This is really good. I love when developpers give to the community tools that they can't find unless they are on the studio! Thankyou very much for supporting us!
Realy Good!
This is awesome! Thank you!!!
The Pics are awesome!
Thanks Jeff
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the pics, I especially like the render of the Flood Juggernaut.
Thank you for these, these are amazing !
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
PHHHHHHELICAN AHHHH

Ps: I'm so excited to play this arcade game
Thanks a lot for this! I was planning on making my own review for Fireteam Raven and the experience I had with it. This is gonna save so much time on recording materials for the video!

Again, thanks so much for this!
Im so excited to get my fireteam together and jump in "feet first"...
cool