1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
im about to try it
yay
someone else preceded my question :D
Quote:
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.
What can I do to stay updated on this topic?
It's good!!!
Hey everyone! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the arrival of Halo: Fireteam Raven - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome FTR-related videos, playthroughs, reviews, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out, similar to what we did with Halo Wars 2. The pack includes official Halo: Fireteam Raven logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not normally have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content. We hope it comes in handy!

You can download the care package by clicking on the link below - be aware, it's a fairly hefty one.
ZIP File (338mb download)UPDATE AUG 24.MP4 FTR Freeze-Frames (248mb download)Enjoy!
<3 Grim
Thanks!!
I uploaded the fire logo as my xbox log in... it looks AMAZING
Thank you for this lovely care package. It all looks great. :D
Those are some really nice designs.
Thanks
Found this game at DnB's a few weeks ago, cant stop thinking about the next time I play on half off games night on Wednesday, that I'll get to finish that last level as that last player. I love fully completing Halo Games!
GYS GHOST wrote:
someone else preceded my question :D
Quote:
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.
What can I do to stay updated on this topic?
Yeah, how do we get one?!
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="GYS GHOST" data-postid="23">
<p>someone else preceded my question :D</p>
<blockquote class="box-quote">
<p>I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?</p>
<p>Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>What can I do to stay updated on this topic?</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Yeah how do we get one?</p>
Has anyone found any in game easter eggs?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/thats-so-raven

Has anyone tried playing through together, all 4 looged in?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2