1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Very fun
Nice
A very fun group game, love the inclusion of the flood juggernaut!
Lupixion wrote:
I tried the game out at an arcade at Niagra falls and boy was it cool, I had an awesome time.
Spoiler:
Show
I second that, I kinda fanboy'd a little.. played it at a few different locations now, it never fails to entertain! Especially getting competitive over the score of the person next to you, stealing kills on their screen for points, lol.. it's a blast!
Still waiting to have a go. Soon I hope
Fireteam raven is a different concept of halo and it's fun. Atleast the graphics are good on a arcade game.
Thanks, it was a cool game. I might take these!
Really fun arcade game! Definitely more fun if you have 3 friends to play with! Also love that you can log in to register your high scores
Really fun arcade game! Definitely more fun if you have 3 friends to play with! Also love that you can log in to register your high scores
It is fun
The images looks to nice :D
I just realized the attention to detail on the characters outfits. Giving Silva the Halo 2 ODST armor and Fireteam Raven having the Halo 3 style armor. Bringing both into Canon is just a nice little touch for me as a huge ODST fanboy.
Wow looks great
Thanks sooo much
IN THE MEMORY of Fireatem Raven
Halo: Fireteam 🔥 Raven is a fantastic and life changing experience. I noticed within Reach campaign as well as in Fireteam Raven game mode there are convair belts that are not moving... Yet... Is there a sequence of actions the players must do to turn on the moving convair belts? In my opinion, these moving convair belts can be really fun and game changers. Thank you everyone involved.
Best Regards
Thanks sooo much
IN THE MEMORY of Fireatem Raven
😄👍
That-
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
es perfecto *-*
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4