Halo: Fireteam Raven Community Content Care Pack

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Shame that there weren't any updates to Halo Wars 2 to celebrate the game's release. Would have been fun to spawn in fire team raven during the halo wars 2 multiplaeru during the release of the season Raven during MC
Really wanna find a arcade with this game in it! It looks so beautiful 😁
👍
Great game just sucks that every arcade I've came across never has the qr code scanner working.....didn't stop me from beating it though : -)
Shame that there weren't any updates to Halo Wars 2 to celebrate the game's release. Would have been fun to spawn in fire team raven during the halo wars 2 multiplaeru during the release of the season Raven during MC
yes please! These crossover announcements need to happen for halo infinite if there is a 10 year life for it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Se ve incible muchas gracias
Saw this in my local arcade. Need to play it but it was swarming with kids lol
These look sick! Thanks for the content.
I’d like to see a new perspective of the scene, like in theatre mode
Played it the other day with a friend! It is awesome!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Algun dia lo jugare😔
all the images look amazing
They do don't they! Played this for the first time recently and was such a good game!
What is frtm raven???? Never played
what game was this for
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4