Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo FireTeam Raven Experience

OP l Saro l

The game is awesome and I played it with 3 other friends who never played halo before. My favorite part is when chief comes in and starts helping out. My friends had no idea who he was but they knew that I'm always playing halo by my xbox status. I really enjoyed the game but it didn't have time to connect my stats to my halo account. It would be fun if they added a 1st person shooter of Fireteam raven on xbox because that's the closest one to me that I know of and its 10 plus miles away. 10/10 would play again
l Saro l wrote:
The game is awesome and I played it with 3 other friends who never played halo before. My favorite part is when chief comes in and starts helping out. My friends had no idea who he was but they knew that I'm always playing halo by my xbox status. I really enjoyed the game but it didn't have time to connect my stats to my halo account. It would be fun if they added a 1st person shooter of Fireteam raven on xbox because that's the closest one to me that I know of and its 10 plus miles away. 10/10 would play again
Wow, I didn't even know Chief showed up! I've played the first two missions but that's about it. Hope to complete it someday with some friends.
Same issue...played the whole thing and never scanned my account...big sad
Big sad that if didnt scan mine in as well