Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo Fireteam Raven in Other countries

OP ZargonXDark

Hello everyone, i think most can think like me to be able to play Halo Fireteam Raven in the country of origin, i hope that 343 Industries can give this possibility to expand it in Italy and also in many other countries, what do you think?
Here’s the current list, including one location in Italy. I assume this will continue to expand.

Link: Halo: Fireteam Raven Location List
Here’s the current list, including one location in Italy. I assume this will continue to expand.

Great

This list was posted on September 12th.
I drove 3.5 hours to Auburn Washington yesterday to play in the US.

I just found out today that on September 5th, a fun-park about 1 hour from my home (In Canada no less!) posted on FB that they have the game..
https://www.facebook.com/CastleFunPark/The list of locations needs to be updated.
The list was posted AFTER the place near me got it, and it isn't on the list!

While I had a blast playing, and enjoyed the drive with my friends - we could have saved a ton of gas money, and money of exchange rates if we had known this =(
AshamanND wrote:

This list was posted on September 12th.
I drove 3.5 hours to Auburn Washington yesterday to play in the US.

I just found out today that on September 5th, a fun-park about 1 hour from my home (In Canada no less!) posted on FB that they have the game..
https://www.facebook.com/CastleFunPark/The list of locations needs to be updated.
The list was posted AFTER the place near me got it, and it isn't on the list!

While I had a blast playing, and enjoyed the drive with my friends - we could have saved a ton of gas money, and money of exchange rates if we had known this =(
That’s disappointing. According to officialdom, the list is current as of Oct. 15th. Looks like someone is dropping the ball.

Quote:
More #HaloArcade locations on our updated list - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list Happy to welcome Italy and Mexico! @Juans_Amigo
Any news about Germany?
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Any news about Germany?
surely they will update them
It's been a month now, any News about H-FR in GER?
SMOK69KMK wrote:
I haven't heard anything about additional machines being sent out. I'm sorry to say but I don't think France or Germany will be getting a machine. I could be wrong though. Maybe someone from 343i will chime in.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
I haven't heard anything about additional machines being sent out. I'm sorry to say but I don't think France or Germany will be getting a machine. I could be wrong though. Maybe someone from 343i will chime in.
Never lose hope
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Never lose hope
Stay positive and optimistic!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

como me registro siendo de Mexico...?
Skr3X wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.como me registro siendo de Mexico...?
Do you mean your profile to register on the game?
yes, dude, I'm from Mexico and that cabinet is in my city only when the credit is not activated the screen where the QR code is registered
Skr3X wrote:
Esta publicación ha sido editada por un moderador. Debido a que actualmente no estamos equipados para proporcionar moderación en otros idiomas, pedimos que todos los mensajes se publiquen en inglés. Siéntase libre de utilizar un servicio de traducción de idiomas en línea. como me registro siendo de mexico ...?
¿Te refieres a tu perfil para registrarte en el juego?
yes dude, I'm from Mexico and that cabinet is in my city only when the credit is not activated the screen where the QR code is registered
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
Esta publicación ha sido editada por un moderador. Debido a que actualmente no estamos equipados para proporcionar moderación en otros idiomas, pedimos que todos los mensajes se publiquen en inglés. Siéntase libre de utilizar un servicio de traducción de idiomas en línea. como me registro siendo de mexico ...?
yes dude, I'm from Mexico and that cabinet is in my city only when the credit is not activated the screen where the QR code is registered
You must put in money or credits before you can scan in your QR code to link your profile.
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
You must put in money or credits before you can scan in your QR code to link your profile.
ohh ok, hahah is easy, im stupid... when entering the credit, the mini screen that is to register the QR code is illuminated or something like to know that it is time to scan the code? and it must be before or after pressing START ...?
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
Skr3X wrote:
ohh ok, hahah is easy, im stupid... when entering the credit, the mini screen that is to register the QR code is illuminated or something like to know that it is time to scan the code? and it must be before or after pressing START ...?
I'm sorry but I do not know how to answer because I still have not had the opportunity to play, unfortunately in Italy is in a region where I have no chance to go there