Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo Fireteam Raven in Other countries

OP ZargonXDark

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Idk What happened but the AU one in "Timezone, Level 4 Macquarie Centre, Herring Road & Waterloo Rd, North Ryde, NSW, 2113" isn't there anymore. I played it one day but couldn't do the waypoint link thing. I returned there during xmas shopping and it was gone.
Hello the location list is outdated and only mark one machine in Spain, any site to see all locations?

thanks
any news about Germany?
A little side note to those who want to play Fireteam Raven in Jakarta ( Timezone ) , which is in Indonesia

The location is in MKG3 (Mall Kelapa Gading 3) not MKG2 ( Mall Kelapa Gading 2). Tho its still accesible from both entries since its one big building. But its easier access through MKG3 .

Also , like what some of the people here experienced , the QR code scanner to link to your waypoint account is not working.Their excuse was that the arcade is not connected to the internet. I have complained twice , including 20 minutes ago .

Overall , awesome experience . Price is 19500 rupiah per life if anyones interested ( at least the last time I checked )
Also , if youre alone , you can play singleplayer no problems with fireteam raven.
I imagine if the game does well they will focus on getting them all over the states before moving to other places like Asia and Europe.
Spain, Italy, Uk. Hmm there is one country in the middle somewhere... 🇫🇷
Alguien sabe si ah llegado a Mexico,mas especificamente a Tampico,Tamaulipas? xd
AshamanND wrote:
Here’s the current list, including one location in Italy. I assume this will continue to expand.

Link: Halo: Fireteam Raven Location List
This list was posted on September 12th.
I drove 3.5 hours to Auburn Washington yesterday to play in the US.

I just found out today that on September 5th, a fun-park about 1 hour from my home (In Canada no less!) posted on FB that they have the game..
https://www.facebook.com/CastleFunPark/The list of locations needs to be updated.
The list was posted AFTER the place near me got it, and it isn't on the list!

While I had a blast playing, and enjoyed the drive with my friends - we could have saved a ton of gas money, and money of exchange rates if we had known this =(
Thank you for posting this. I finally got out to Castle Fun Park and got to do my first playthrough! Definitely going back.
MysticKami wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Here’s the current list, including one location in Italy. I assume this will continue to expand.

Link: Halo: Fireteam Raven Location List
This list was posted on September 12th.
I drove 3.5 hours to Auburn Washington yesterday to play in the US.

I just found out today that on September 5th, a fun-park about 1 hour from my home (In Canada no less!) posted on FB that they have the game..
https://www.facebook.com/CastleFunPark/The list of locations needs to be updated.
The list was posted AFTER the place near me got it, and it isn't on the list!

While I had a blast playing, and enjoyed the drive with my friends - we could have saved a ton of gas money, and money of exchange rates if we had known this =(
Thank you for posting this. I finally got out to Castle Fun Park and got to do my first playthrough! Definitely going back.
Hey that's fantastic to hear!

If you live in the lower mainland, PM me - we could play some Halo sometime =)
as of now I see that the machines are mostly in the usa
there are some around the world just not everywhere
BTomaek wrote:
as of now I see that the machines are mostly in the usa
there are some around the world just not everywhere
Ikr , the best part is , quite a lot of people around Malaysia and Indonesia I know thought the halo franchise depleted after Halo 2 . I'm hoping that 343 can raise awareness that the Halo franchise is not dead at more places
still nothing about Germany?
SMOK69KMK wrote:
If there have been no further updates, it means that momentarily they do not want to add them to other countries, everything is based on how much the 343 industries wants to invest in each region
SMOK69KMK wrote:
I am from Germany (Hamburg) but moved to Chicago 4 weeks ago. Played it at a D&B and I have to say that...

... I had tons of fun!

Spend 10$ on it and don't regret a single Dollar. Wasn't able to finish the whole game but from what I played it's a great shooter.

To bad the arcade scene in Germany is dead/never really existed. This game needs a lot of space and I just don't see it being placed somewhere in Germany.
l Hagen l wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:
I am from Germany (Hamburg) but moved to Chicago 4 weeks ago. Played it at a D&B and I have to say that...

... I had tons of fun!

Spend 10$ on it and don't regret a single Dollar. Wasn't able to finish the whole game but from what I played it's a great shooter.

To bad the arcade scene in Germany is dead/never really existed. This game needs a lot of space and I just don't see it being placed somewhere in Germany.
I'm from Berlin and I envy you, dude and believe every word.
And yeah, Arcade Games have always been just a really tiny niche here, unfortunately.
I keep my hopes up that they put at least one somewhere I'd be happy if they would put one
at Gamescom, even if it would be just a one-time-only thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2