Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Halo: Fireteam Raven on Xbox

OP N7corey117

Will there be any possibly of Halo: Fireteam Raven ported onto the Xbox?
I don't really know how that's going to work, the game is completely for Arcade if you mean like it's own separate game i don't really think so, they focusing on the MCC and Infinite.
N7corey117 wrote:
I highly doubt it. It's honestly an enjoyable arcade experience, I recommend finding one and playing it when possible.
N7corey117 wrote:
ARcAde eXclUsiVes.
N7corey117 wrote:
It probably would happen if Xbox was still doing Kinect...
But they aren't.
So probably not.
SPARTAN 3D wrote:
N7corey117 wrote:
ARcAde eXclUsiVes.
The word exclusive dosn't mean much in halo these days. We have gotten exclusive stuff in the halo legendary crate only to be released in stand alone sales or other product lines. We also got a port of a tablet game, Spartan assault. Plus we got other things we never thought were gona happen to mcc, like it being on steam, cross play, odst fire fight, reach! We got so many unexpected things out of mcc updates, and many were "probably never going to happen", and then did. Heck, halo lines and deals have been made that many didn't expect. For instance the new halo and monster team up, with a snap chat qr code on the can. And now nerf makes halo guns! My point is that you never know what's going to happen, and though it's slim we could technically see a port.

Side note, it would make sense to make a port because of the pandemic. People have less money to throw at the arcade and are supposed to be social distancing. And not touching arcade games. I'm my area many arcade games and claw machines are unplugged just to stop the spread of the virus. Halo fire team raven is a great way to catch covid 19, meaning many touch the guns and can't stay 6 feet apart. A port would help
I don't think so. But it's a good idea.
It’s a great idea, but not sure how they would have four players at once. Maybe some old school split screen?
I think it is very necessary that this game also comes out for console ... many people have not been able to play yet
Id hope so too. Covids making it pretty much impossible to go to any arcade atm
Know what you mean, seems a bit odd if they don't port it at a later date but based on the style of game...I'm not even sure how something like this would be implemented since 'light-guns' have vanished from consoles. Though House of the Dead is getting remade so maybe there's hope for 'light-guns' to return to consoles.
ronnie42 wrote:
Know what you mean, seems a bit odd if they don't port it at a later date but based on the style of game...I'm not even sure how something like this would be implemented since 'light-guns' have vanished from consoles. Though House of the Dead is getting remade so maybe there's hope for 'light-guns' to return to consoles.
It might just end up having a controller port instead but yeah. Thatd be cool.
ronnie42 wrote:
Maybe, thought it might be difficult to implement a suitable system for something is meant for light guns unless they someday return with light guns, not the awful vr games.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Maybe, thought it might be difficult to implement a suitable system for something is meant for light guns unless they someday return with light guns, not the awful vr games.
Think of that rambo game.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
If it's the game I think you're referring to....I believe it got a lot of hate.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Yeah i know it did but atleast the controls were ight.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I wouldn't know about that, I just heard nothing but negative things from 'AngryJoe' about the game.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I wouldn't know about that, I just heard nothing but negative things from 'AngryJoe' about the game.
I watch aj too. Idk I was just think if they were to do some sort of port they would have the aim be on the right stick or something idk.