Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Have You Found Any Easter Eggs?

OP Geoffyz

I've gone back to the arcade twice to play, and I intend on doing it at least one more time. I'm wondering whether anyone thinks there may be Easter Eggs hidden throughout the missions? Has anyone else spotted any secrets?

I will definitely be watching closely next time I play.
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
Regice554 wrote:
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
I'm jelly I wanna play this game, it must be an American only thing :/
Edit: my bad it's in Australia atleast no idea if it's in the UK, I should try googling this :)
I did read you could buy a fire team raven for hella lot of money in the U.K. maybe this arcade game is world wide after all :D
Regice554 wrote:
Edit: my bad it's in Australia atleast no idea if it's in the UK, I should try googling this :)
I did read you could buy a fire team raven for hella lot of money in the U.K. maybe this arcade game is world wide after all :D
You can find a locations list here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
stckrboy wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
You can find a locations list here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
Thank you!
For some reason the link didn't work for me in the UK, I'll just find the official post on waypoint thanks :)
Ok so i didnt go..... i have the time but this double exp in halo 5 is keeping me from more raven
Geoffyz wrote:
I've gone back to the arcade twice to play, and I intend on doing it at least one more time. I'm wondering whether anyone thinks there may be Easter Eggs hidden throughout the missions? Has anyone else spotted any secrets?

I will definitely be watching closely next time I play.
There are references and cameos but no spoilers you'll have to play for yourself to find out.