Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Have You Found Any Easter Eggs?

OP Geoffyz

I've gone back to the arcade twice to play, and I intend on doing it at least one more time. I'm wondering whether anyone thinks there may be Easter Eggs hidden throughout the missions? Has anyone else spotted any secrets?

I will definitely be watching closely next time I play.
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
Regice554 wrote:
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
I'm jelly I wanna play this game, it must be an American only thing :/
Edit: my bad it's in Australia atleast no idea if it's in the UK, I should try googling this :)
I did read you could buy a fire team raven for hella lot of money in the U.K. maybe this arcade game is world wide after all :D
RC X37 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
I'm jelly I wanna play this game, it must be an American only thing :/
Edit: my bad it's in Australia atleast no idea if it's in the UK, I should try googling this :)
I did read you could buy a fire team raven for hella lot of money in the U.K. maybe this arcade game is world wide after all :D
You can find a locations list here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
stckrboy wrote:
RC X37 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Nope, haven't found any yet, tell you what, ill go this thursday and look once more.
I'm jelly I wanna play this game, it must be an American only thing :/
Edit: my bad it's in Australia atleast no idea if it's in the UK, I should try googling this :)
I did read you could buy a fire team raven for hella lot of money in the U.K. maybe this arcade game is world wide after all :D
You can find a locations list here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
Thank you!
For some reason the link didn't work for me in the UK, I'll just find the official post on waypoint thanks :)
Ok so i didnt go..... i have the time but this double exp in halo 5 is keeping me from more raven
Geoffyz wrote:
I've gone back to the arcade twice to play, and I intend on doing it at least one more time. I'm wondering whether anyone thinks there may be Easter Eggs hidden throughout the missions? Has anyone else spotted any secrets?

I will definitely be watching closely next time I play.
There are references and cameos but no spoilers you'll have to play for yourself to find out.
There probably are Easter eggs just not what you'd think, there are more than likely Easter eggs nodding at other things from the games other than halo 1
Haven't found any Easter Eggs yet, but I've got some idea's. I like to go to half off Wednesdays at DnB's and I usually post about what I did and find.
Quote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92f069f023a1483db48c88ce05eb4ccf/topics/halo-fireteam-raven---day-to-day-action/683eeec2-c1a5-4794-a3cf-0591448cdafa/posts?page=1
Geoffyz wrote:
I've gone back to the arcade twice to play, and I intend on doing it at least one more time. I'm wondering whether anyone thinks there may be Easter Eggs hidden throughout the missions? Has anyone else spotted any secrets?

I will definitely be watching closely next time I play.
Couldn't find any when I played but will give it a go next time! 🙂👍
I haven't heard or seen any easter eggs found within Halo Fireteam Raven. I feel like someone would need to buy the machine or have some time during a "free play" session to really observe and search for hidden secrets within the game.
Unfortunately, $16,000 isn't in this month's budget... I agree though - hard to keep track of the scenery as the game moves from action to action.
Besides the references to characters from The Flood and stuff like the Juggernaut? I don't believe so.
I don't think they added any easter eggs, but I hope I'm wrong.