Greetings Spartans,

I finally had the honor to experience HFTR over the weekend and it didn't disappoint.

The action is non-stop, and the visuals are stunning. The only set back is the sound, the cabinet is in the middle of a noisy arcade and it can pull you out of the experience. I just needed that extra sound element to coincide with the visuals of turrets and missiles blowing up tanks, ghosts, and banshees.

Everything else is spot on, the pace from start to finish is accelerating when you see a certain green Spartan join in along side your squad in familiar territory from HCE. Picking up a rocket launcher and unleashing hell never felt better as well with jumping into a turret.

It is definitely a must play for all fps fans and a mandatory order for all Spartans to complete this mission, the fate of the Universe depends on it.
It is a real blast to play, assuming the machine is working the way it should. I enjoy the gameplay and the story. It's funny to have auto Shotgun's and auto rocket launchers that just destroy everything in their path.
It is a real blast to play, assuming the machine is working the way it should. I enjoy the gameplay and the story. It's funny to have auto Shotgun's and auto rocket launchers that just destroy everything in their path.
yes, I was amazed having infinite rockets I thought it had glitched. I couldn't listen to much of the story because the audio was low and had a noisy arcade but the gameplay is well worth it.

Is the req pack a one time deal or is there ways to get more?
SHADY GT wrote:
yes, I was amazed having infinite rockets I thought it had glitched. I couldn't listen to much of the story because the audio was low and had a noisy arcade but the gameplay is well worth it.

Is the req pack a one time deal or is there ways to get more?
The REQ Pack is a one time deal, yes. As for the sound, I think every machine is different. I didn't have too bad of a time hearing the story but I know it's a noisy place so some places will be harder to hear than others