Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

How did you find out about Fireteam Raven?

OP TurtleBlue

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I found out about it on a trip to an arcade/bowling place and was like is that Halo?! Spent all my money on it XD
Exactly the same thing that I did too! Discovered it at a bowling alley too.
One of my buds and I were at our state fair. We noticed the big halo sign while passing the arcade there and we had to go in. We noticed that people didnt know that if you die once, you can still play on one token. Needless to say, when we got in there, there was a good 120 or so tokens still in play. A couple beers in and an hour or so with a crowd watching and we beat it. It was a wild, memorable moment we wont forget.
Saw a video and realized its an arcade game only in Dave n Busters bars
I think it was a YouTube ad or something similar. Also the Halo twitter account.
Had a date night at Dave & Busters and found the 4player version, immediately hoped on and we played it from start to finish. Worth every cent.
Hidden Xperia
I found out about it on a trip to an arcade/bowling place and was like is that Halo?! Spent all my money on it XD
I would like to do the same, I mean, I will spend my money if that game would available in my country :c
There's an arcade not far from where I go to the beach every summer. I remember seeing the new machine one summer and thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately I can't play it there with my friend anymore as the player 2 controls broke! I'll have to check out another arcade sometime.
Sypriz wrote:
I think it was a YouTube ad or something similar. Also the Halo twitter account.
This is why you follow the socials! So that you know about information in all avenues of Halo! Solid fellow Spartan!
Had a date night at Dave & Busters and found the 4player version, immediately hoped on and we played it from start to finish. Worth every cent.
I love to hear this Spider! Sounds like a great date night.
I’ve played Fire Team multiple times, and never have I entered my information…😭…I’m taking the kids sometime this week just to input my information and theirs as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2