Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

How do you scan your QR code?

OP RealSlimSheep

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
no1ife wrote:
Be careful even if the code does scan I played through the whole game a week ago with my tag scanned (says your gamer tag above the health bar) and never got credit on waypoint. I tried reaching out to DnB and the company that makes he machine and neither had an explanation.
I was able to get some info from Play Mechanix about how this works. Check out my thread here: Link
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need help on that to get
just keep your phone face down on the scanner while your playing, you should see your gamer tag on the screen once it links
When I playing game
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need help on that to get
just keep your phone face down on the scanner while your playing, you should see your gamer tag on the screen once it links
When I playing game
Yes, when your playing the game put your phone with the qr code face down on the scanner
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2