Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

How do you scan your QR code?

OP Solar Bruh

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
The place near me didn't have theirs set up either.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

After about 2 weeks they got it running.
If you really want it, you might have to work for it.
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
The place near me didn't have theirs set up either.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

After about 2 weeks they got it running.
If you really want it, you might have to work for it.
thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
Ezio Wolf wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
The place near me didn't have theirs set up either.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

After about 2 weeks they got it running.
If you really want it, you might have to work for it.
thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
One big thing to say is that you can instantly tell if it's working in the place as soon as you walk in: if the QR readers are functioning the white translucent panel around the readers is illuminated by coloured LEDs. If the readers aren't working they're not.
Solar Bruh wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
AshamanND wrote:
Solar Bruh wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
Great work!
<p>Ok this is deleted because i have no idea how to delete posts</p>
<p></p>
I just wanted to try my qr code and it was set to a character I didn’t want to use how can I change my character on halo fire team raven?
Scanning the code is super annoying. Every time I went, it never worked.
I went to a Bowling Alley with my friend for the sole intentions on playing the entire campaign of Fireteam Raven. It's a two player one, we held our phones up to the scanner with our qr codes after we swiped and before we started but it didn't link. And in the scanner when we placed our phones against the scanner there was a faint red scanner light, but only seemed to be coming from one side from within the scanner.
I went to a Bowling Alley with my friend for the sole intentions on playing the entire campaign of Fireteam Raven. It's a two player one, we held our phones up to the scanner with our qr codes after we swiped and before we started but it didn't link. And in the scanner when we placed our phones against the scanner there was a faint red scanner light, but only seemed to be coming from one side from within the scanner.
You should talk to the owner of that arcade and tell them to set it up - because clearly they haven't.
I just wanted to try my qr code and it was set to a character I didn’t want to use how can I change my character on halo fire team raven?
You have to sit at the corresponding spot for the character. If its a 4 seater you have the option of playing all 4 characters by switching seats through play throughs. But if it's a two seater you are only going to have whatever two characters are on that half. :\
SAM 602 wrote:
I just wanted to try my qr code and it was set to a character I didn’t want to use how can I change my character on halo fire team raven?
You have to sit at the corresponding spot for the character. If its a 4 seater you have the option of playing all 4 characters by switching seats through play throughs. But if it's a two seater you are only going to have whatever two characters are on that half. :\
The other thing is that sometimes to arcade operator crosses the wires and sets it up wrong.

So it's possible if you sit and scan what you think is player two, it actually registers as a different player, because they messed up their setup process.
Nothing you can do about that other than tell the arcade owner if that's the case.
I guess that's the case for mine.
Would it be a good idea to scan a QR code printed onto your custom made Halo Fireteam Raven ID card containing your account?
Would it be a good idea to scan a QR code printed onto your custom made Halo Fireteam Raven ID card containing your account?
If the QR code printed clearly - I'd say that a cool idea!
Would it be a good idea to scan a QR code printed onto your custom made Halo Fireteam Raven ID card containing your account?
Agreed, this would be dope.
Just played it yesterday and I couldn't figure it out.
LOU5Y wrote:
Solar Bruh wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need help on that to get
just keep your phone face down on the scanner while your playing, you should see your gamer tag on the screen once it links
Just played yesterday and couldn't figure it out..
Thanks for this!
Do we have to leave the phone on the Scanning area, also do we have to keep scanning it when we finished a mission or die, one more question does it log us out automatically or how does that work?
Senior4337 wrote:
Do we have to leave the phone on the Scanning area, also do we have to keep scanning it when we finished a mission or die, one more question does it log us out automatically or how does that work?
So I did it today.

The area where the QR scanner is should be highlighted..
With your code ready you put it over the scanner.
If you have swiped your card(credit) it should work.
If not you have to swipe then put the QR in.

Once it's in, you should see your gamertag on screen.
You only do it once unless you don't hit continue when you are downed in game.
an7man wrote:
Senior4337 wrote:
Do we have to leave the phone on the Scanning area, also do we have to keep scanning it when we finished a mission or die, one more question does it log us out automatically or how does that work?
So I did it today.

The area where the QR scanner is should be highlighted..
With your code ready you put it over the scanner.
If you have swiped your card(credit) it should work.
If not you have to swipe then put the QR in.

Once it's in, you should see your gamertag on screen.
You only do it once unless you don't hit continue when you are downed in game.
Thank you for responding, one more question did you get the reward immediately or did you had to wait a certain amount of time?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4