How do you scan your QR code?

OP RealSlimSheep

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
The place near me didn't have theirs set up either.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

After about 2 weeks they got it running.
If you really want it, you might have to work for it.
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
Ezio Wolf wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:

thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
One big thing to say is that you can instantly tell if it's working in the place as soon as you walk in: if the QR readers are functioning the white translucent panel around the readers is illuminated by coloured LEDs. If the readers aren't working they're not.
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
AshamanND wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
Great work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3