How do you scan your QR code?

OP Solar Bruh

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
The place near me didn't have theirs set up either.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

After about 2 weeks they got it running.
If you really want it, you might have to work for it.
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The place that has Fireteam Raven near me doesn't even have the QR Code scanner installed. I also don't feel like driving 1.5 hours away just to go to a place that has a scanner installed. feelsbadman. Guess ill just have to wait until Outpost discovery to get mine account scanned.
But I talked to the owner and their repair guy / technician and explained to them that it wasn't hard, would bring in Halo fans for repeat plays (since there are 4 characters to 'complete'), and it's also free for them to set it up.

thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
Ezio Wolf wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:

thanks for the tip. Ill see if i can convince them to install it
One big thing to say is that you can instantly tell if it's working in the place as soon as you walk in: if the QR readers are functioning the white translucent panel around the readers is illuminated by coloured LEDs. If the readers aren't working they're not.
Solar Bruh wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
AshamanND wrote:
Solar Bruh wrote:
I went to a dave and busters location to try this, and i got a QR code on my phone. Are you supposed to put it face down in the thing that looks like a phone holder? If so, is there any other ways? I tried that, and my phone is too big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I made a super short video showing how it works:
Check this out
Great work!
<p>Ok this is deleted because i have no idea how to delete posts</p>
<p></p>
I just wanted to try my qr code and it was set to a character I didn’t want to use how can I change my character on halo fire team raven?
Scanning the code is super annoying. Every time I went, it never worked.
I went to a Bowling Alley with my friend for the sole intentions on playing the entire campaign of Fireteam Raven. It's a two player one, we held our phones up to the scanner with our qr codes after we swiped and before we started but it didn't link. And in the scanner when we placed our phones against the scanner there was a faint red scanner light, but only seemed to be coming from one side from within the scanner.
I went to a Bowling Alley with my friend for the sole intentions on playing the entire campaign of Fireteam Raven. It's a two player one, we held our phones up to the scanner with our qr codes after we swiped and before we started but it didn't link. And in the scanner when we placed our phones against the scanner there was a faint red scanner light, but only seemed to be coming from one side from within the scanner.
You should talk to the owner of that arcade and tell them to set it up - because clearly they haven't.
I just wanted to try my qr code and it was set to a character I didn’t want to use how can I change my character on halo fire team raven?
You have to sit at the corresponding spot for the character. If its a 4 seater you have the option of playing all 4 characters by switching seats through play throughs. But if it's a two seater you are only going to have whatever two characters are on that half. :\
SAM 602 wrote:
You have to sit at the corresponding spot for the character. If its a 4 seater you have the option of playing all 4 characters by switching seats through play throughs. But if it's a two seater you are only going to have whatever two characters are on that half. :\
The other thing is that sometimes to arcade operator crosses the wires and sets it up wrong.

So it's possible if you sit and scan what you think is player two, it actually registers as a different player, because they messed up their setup process.
Nothing you can do about that other than tell the arcade owner if that's the case.
I guess that's the case for mine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3